Ryan_1492 is offline New Member

2nd Cycle Advise

Hi Everyone

Trust all are well

Here i need Advise from you all seniors that i am going to run my 2nd cycle , Previous cycle was Test E 8 Weeks + Equipose 8 Weeks( I know it was a short cycle as both test and Eq are long esters) with Dbol 6 Weeks with Pct clomid and Nolva at Proper dosage (100/100/50/50- 40/40/20/20). I had gained good amount of size , i beleive that after cycle my cortisol level raised and all those gains were down little bit.

I am looking for Perfect Advise from you for 2nd cycle to get Good lean gains and I am considering to run same esters for 2nd cycle but for longer period for 12 Weeks for Both eq and Test.

Is it a good Option to run Test along with Tbol and Eq , would that be ok to Run Test-E 500mg along with Equipose 500mg for straight 12 Weeks along with Tbol for First 6 weeks and would that be a Great Option to run AI
    Exmestane or Aromasin at 12.5mg Eod to keep Estrogen level good ( I m Bit confused for PCT as there are lot of options available, Would appreciate if you recommend perfect one according to my goals so my cortisol level wont hurt me that much )

Apart of that i ll be also using Coq10 and Liver support for Organs.

My stats are :
    Height : 5Ft 9in
    Weight: 176
    BodyFat : 13%
    Working out from Last 5 Years
    Goal : To get good Lean gains which will remain after cycle aswell

One more thing is it a good option to run SARMS with this cycle .

Any suggestions would be Appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test E and EQ are long esters and will hold more water than short esters like Test Prop and NPP. "Lean" cycle or "Bulk" cycle is more about diet then the gear. If you really want lean gains then run Test Prop with NPP for 8 weeks. You don't really need Tbol as a front load since both the Test and NPP are short esters. Adex, HCG , prolactin control, and good PCT is a matter of course.

Ryan_1492 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Test E and EQ are long esters and will hold more water than short esters like Test Prop and NPP. "Lean" cycle or "Bulk" cycle is more about diet then the gear. If you really want lean gains then run Test Prop with NPP for 8 weeks. You don't really need Tbol as a front load since both the Test and NPP are short esters. Adex, HCG, prolactin control, and good PCT is a matter of course.
    I know both Test E And Eq are long esters and will hold more water retention but all it depends on the diet. That is why also i am not including Dbol , Due to both i am adding Proviron through the cycle as semi AI which will also Harden the look. I will also consume Adex or Hcg according to the requirements.

Thanks for the reply Man .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A useful tips is to establish dosing for YOUR body in regards to estrogen control. Will 12,5mg aromasin EOD be enough? Do bloods mid cycle and find out the dose you need. I personally found frequent dosing with aromasin (2x per Day) made me feel better and made me produce less acne. There's a thread on aromasin about this BTW: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rdosed-ai.html

zigzagzig is offline Junior Member
    What's a recommended dosage of Proviron on a Test E cycle in order to harden the muscles?

Thread Information