Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Ernst
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Second Cycle Critique - Test/Primo/Proviron/Anavar

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

Second Cycle Critique - Test/Primo/Proviron/Anavar

I am still not done with my first cycle but I can tell and see the dividends already lol. Its just like icing on the cake once the base is baked and aligned properly lol. Its crazy how this shit works lol.

I have been doing alot of reading and research. I know there are thoughts back and forth about Primobolan .

I have read if its ran long enough and a high enough dose it can give Tren like results without the Tren Side effects, but then there are other people that have seen limited gains. Obviously everyone responds differently to each compound.

I will be taking time off first from my cycle and letting my body rejuvenate. After PCT I will be taking 12 weeks off (length of my current cycle).

600mg Primobolan E100 Weeks 1-12
    500mg Test E Weeks 1-12
    50mg Proviron Weeks 1-12
    Anavar 50 mg Weeks 1-8
    Norditropin 2iu Weeks 1-12 (I will start 1 month prior to cycle)
    HCG 500mg Weeks 9-12 (I prefer not to pin whole cycle)
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD Weeks 1-12

PCT: Started 2 weeks after last shot of Test E
    Clomid
    Nolva
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 02-23-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    What was the first cycle?

This is your 2nd cycle but I see a lot of different stuff that you're starting right away.

My opinion? It's not even that the cycle is poorly conceived or written, per se. It's just like... WHY? What are even trying to do here? You're burning money and taking like 6 different things and for what? What exactly is 2iu's of GH going to do besides put your wallet on a cutting diet?

Keep it simple.

Get some test. Get some other thing. Stack it with test. Second cycle plan done.
    hollowedzeus and Octaneforce like this.

First cycle:

Test E 500mg
    Anavar 50mg
    Proviron 50mg
    2iu HGH

Anavar is to kick start my cycle and for lean gains. 2ius of hgh works synergistically with steroids and enhances keepable gains which I run through pct also which helps. Proviron helps with free test and works synergistically with Test E. Primobolan is the new steroid I’m adding for keepable gains and lean mass. I took an anavar only cycle when I was younger but this was my first Test Cycle. So I already knew how the Anavar affects my system.

Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    What was the first cycle?

This is your 2nd cycle but I see a lot of different stuff that you're starting right away.

My opinion? It's not even that the cycle is poorly conceived or written, per se. It's just like... WHY? What are even trying to do here? You're burning money and taking like 6 different things and for what? What exactly is 2iu's of GH going to do besides put your wallet on a cutting diet?

Keep it simple.

Get some test. Get some other thing. Stack it with test. Second cycle plan done.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    I really don't see the point in taking that many different steroids .. How would you know if one was causing a bad side effect? You would never know which one to drop.. Just add 1 to the test. If no sides then on a third cycle maybe add 2. Keep it simple.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Looks pretty simple and straight forward to me brother. Your simply adding one new AAS compound, Primo. and Primo is probably the cleanest safest least side effects steroid there is.
    MACKATTACK1 likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Personally, I would at least pull a DHT panel about 8 weeks post PCT of your current cycle. Actually, I would pull full panels but I would be particularly interested in knowing baseline DHT.
    Call me overzealous, but that's exactly what I would do.
    Also, I would run HCG all of the way through and run the GH at that dosage for 4-6 months at a minimum.

All in all your layout doesn't look horrendous to me. I would just opt to do what I posted.above.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-24-2018 at 10:44 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Looks pretty simple and straight forward to me brother. Your simply adding one new AAS compound, Primo. and Primo is probably the cleanest safest least side effects steroid there is.

Pretty much what I was thinking....

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyGlove1 View Post
    I really don't see the point in taking that many different steroids.. How would you know if one was causing a bad side effect? You would never know which one to drop.. Just add 1 to the test. If no sides then on a third cycle maybe add 2. Keep it simple.
    I already know every steroid affect on my body except primo. Proviron is super weak and used to just enhance the affect of test and aid with estrogen, and anavar I’ve taken numerous times and it’s low dose to kick start.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Personally, I would at least pull a DHT panel about 8 weeks post PCT of your current cycle. Actually, I would pull full panels but I would be particularly interested in knowing baseline DHT.
    Call me overzealous, but that's exactly what I would do.
    Also, I would run HCG all of the way through and run the GH at that dosage for 4-6 months at a minimum.

All in all your layout doesn't look horrendous to me. I would just opt to do what I posted.above.

The GH would be ran for 4 months, 1 month prior, 3 months cycle, 1 month pct. I am definitely pulling full blood work before I go on cycle again. I want to compare to my pre cycle bloods this last go around. I pulled full bloods to get a baseline before this one also. Thanks for the help!!

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    Gotcha! I didnt realize that you have ran all of these before. Simple it is then!

Tzan is offline New Member
    To each is their own, but instead of kickstarting with anavar I like to end it with it by running it 2 weeks past everything else. That way I go straight into pct as soon as the last day of var ends. It's a marathon not a sprint is my logic. So in your planned out cycle I'd do var wks 8-14

Thread Information