Thread: Stack question for 2nd cycle

twindabeast is offline New Member

Stack question for 2nd cycle

Age 27
    Weight: 205
    Height: 5ft 10in
    BF%: 12%
    Goal: Drop body fat, increase size and definition

Not including prohormone cycles, this will be my second cycle. My first I ran test at 300mg a wk for 10 wks without issue. I am looking to run test at 300mg, deca at 300mg, and Masteron on the back end of a 12 wk cycle. (Although I am not sure how much to dose.) Fairly new to all the terminology but I am getting the hang of it with tons of research.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    All three great compounds. You really didn’t give the test a fair shot at 300 mg a week. I did the exact same thing my first cycle. Run test again at 600 mg a week and you’ll be more than happy with the results

Okay cool. I had really good gains just off the 300mg of it and didn't want to over do it. So if upping the test to 600mg how would that affect the other compounds? If I understand correctly, deca should be close to even with the test dose? I also ran with DIM with my first cycle at 400mg a day. Appreciate any advice and knowledge shared

I honestly don’t know where people came up with this idea that you have to run test as high as deca . I’ve ran deca at 500 mg a week with 100 mg test with nothing but great results. I also believe deca is the reason I’m on trt so be cautious with running that. It’s very suppressive and I just didn’t start back up natural production even after a year or so of trying. Mast is a great compound but you need to be really lean to see the results which at 12 percent body fat you definitely should see something. I would run the test at 600 for twelve weeks and do a solid pct. seems to me that you’re looking to branch out a little so I wouldn’t see anything wrong with 300 test and 5 or 600 mg mast a week. Whatever you decide to do try to keep the total mg for all compounds under a gram for now. Best of luck

Listening to Dylan Gemelli some of his points showed that test and deca are best run side by side. I think I will give it a shot at 300mg each and 400 mast after 4 weeks when my bf will be lower to see the results of it. Everyone has their own way so I’ll just have to try for myself and see how I react. Appreciate the feedback

To each their own. Be sure to read the stickies on here about pct. I would extend it an extra two weeks because of the deca

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    NO you don't have to run Test at the same dose with your Deca .. in fact all this does is increases the the potential for negative side effects. This is an old way of thinking that to prevent "deca dick" to always keep your test at least as high as your deca. but fact is as long as you have enough Test to sexual function (generally 150mg per week) then thats all you need.
    I've ran over 1500mgs of nandrolone with only 250mg of test. no issues. in fact if I would have follow Dylan's advice and ran just as much Test as I did the nandrolone then I'd of had way more negative sides.

anyhow. thats just a rant OP, nothing wrong with 300mg test 300mg deca. the dose is low enough that it won't matter if they are equal or not. running Mast with nandrolone is one of my Favs and highly recommended. but, you don't have to do everything on cycle 2 brother. theres always time. this is a marathon not a sprint
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 02-25-2018 at 07:55 PM.
    shaunjohn242002 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    NO you don't have to run Test at the same dose with your Deca .. in fact all this does is increases the the potential for negative side effects. This is an old way of thinking that to prevent "deca dick" to always keep your test at least as high as your deca. but fact is as long as you have enough Test to sexual function (generally 150mg per week) then thats all you need.
    I've ran over 1500mgs of nandrolone with only 250mg of test. no issues. in fact if I would have follow Dylan's advice and ran just as much Test as I did the nandrolone then I'd of had way more negative sides.

anyhow. thats just a rant OP, nothing wrong with 300mg test 300mg deca. the dose is low enough that it won't matter if they are equal or not. running Mast with nandrolone is one of my Favs and highly recommended. but, you don't have to do everything on cycle 2 brother. theres always time. this is a marathon not a sprint
    Gotcha. So generally speaking 300mg of deca and just 150 test would be the best bang of it? Pretty difficult to gauge as everyone has their opinions on dosing with one higher than the other. Definitely want to keep humping on cycle! So my thoughts are to keep it slow and steady but still get the most use out of it.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by twindabeast View Post
    Gotcha. So generally speaking 300mg of deca and just 150 test would be the best bang of it? Pretty difficult to gauge as everyone has their opinions on dosing with one higher than the other. Definitely want to keep humping on cycle! So my thoughts are to keep it slow and steady but still get the most use out of it.
    No not at all. unless you have a reason to run super low TRT dose of test (for example, because your running 2 grams of anabolics).

your dosage total is so low , which is totally fine and a great way to start out.. that 300 test and 300 deca is totally reasonable and may be great for growth.

my only point was that you don't HAVE TO match your test dosage to your nandrolone dosages, not at all. like I said, if I'm running 1500mg of nandrolone, it would not be ideal to have to run 1500 mg of test just to match it.

It’s good practice to only run one new drug at a time so you’ll know what drug is doing what. If you throw two or three unknowns in there how you gonna know what’s doing what? If you’re set on doing nandrolone then why shut yourself down at 300 mg? Run 500 mg with 300mg test. Still a more than reasonable total mg per week and you will see results. Run the deca for twelve weeks and the test for fourteen. That’s my 2 cents

Ah understood. Many thanks for the input.

Thread Information