Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: Coming off TRT - Help with first cycle

Maxgonzo is offline New Member

Coming off TRT - Help with first cycle

After erroneously being on TRT for a year, I’ve come off and let my body reset. The upside is that I know I handle test, anastrozole, and hcg well from having been on TRT. I’m 33, 200, 5’7”, 10% bf. I have enough test e and c, along with AI and hcg already.

My question is - if I wanted to run 12 weeks of 500m test/wk (I want to start my first “real” cycle simple), do I need to use hcg during, or as a bridge to pct? How should I plan out my pct, or should it be any different since I know how I handle test already? I don’t plan on using an AI during, but I have it if I feel it’s needed.

I could definitely tell a difference on the 200m/wk test I was on during my TRT run, and I’d like to try it for real.
    Last edited by Maxgonzo; 03-10-2018 at 06:40 PM.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Read the “my first cycle” sticky

Yes you will need hcg DURING cycle. Not as a bridge. 250iu twice a week for a total of 500iu per week. You should have an ai on hand even if you dont plan on using it.

Were you on prescribed legit trt? Why did you stop? You should do bloodwork to see if you have actually recovered. A year is a long time to be shut down. Pinning test will shut you down equally whether its 100mg per week or 500mg per week.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Hate to just refer you to a sticky, but it will address most of your questions.
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks. I read the beginner sticky, but I wasn’t sure if not being completely new to test would make a difference. My doc prescribed TRT when it wasn’t really necessary looking back. It was a misdiagnosis to my symptoms. My levels are back to around 650-680 without it, so nothing crazy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxgonzo View Post
    Thanks. I read the beginner sticky, but I wasn’t sure if not being completely new to test would make a difference. My doc prescribed TRT when it wasn’t really necessary looking back. It was a misdiagnosis to my symptoms. My levels are back to around 650-680 without it, so nothing crazy.
    Oh so you definitely recovered. Id say get your gear together and follow the beginner sticky anyway and go for it

Thanks dude, appreciate it. Now I need to figure out how I can get to 100 posts when I don’t know what the hell I’m talking about to offer any advice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxgonzo View Post
    Thanks dude, appreciate it. Now I need to figure out how I can get to 100 posts when I don’t know what the hell I’m talking about to offer any advice
    Haha go in the lounge and talk about something you already know

Thats good news Max- the fact that you have sone experience- even accidentally- with a test only protocol, and have recovered well. It will eliminate some of the nervousness and question on how you will handle it. Like these guys said, start at the beginning of the sticky and you should be good to go, a step ahead of the rest

First cycle is pretty simple. Test E 500mg/wk + HCG 250iu twice a week + Adex .25mg eod // Run for 12 weeks. Wait two weeks and PCT for four weeks. First week, Nolvadex 40mg/ed + Clomid 100mg/ed. Weeks 2-4, Nolvadex 20mg/ed + Clomid 100mg/ed. Done You'll see better gains if you have a good diet lined out.

Thanks for all the help. I'm just waiting for my pct (nolva and clomid) and then I'm following ScothGuard's run.

Thread Information