Thread: Help with a cutting cycle

Jones89y is offline New Member

Help with a cutting cycle

Hey all,

First off a little bit about myself -
    5ft 6
    13 stone
    Training for 7 years on and off
    Done around 5 cycles so far including tren , test, deca , d bol, naps and anavars (all seem to agree with me)
    Training 5/6 days a week

After my previous cycles I’ve made substantial gains in strength and muscle mass. Although I have seemed to carry over more fat and water retention than I would have liked.

My reason for this post is too get some insight into my next cycle which I want too be more of a clean cutting cycle too strip off the water and fat but hopefully still increase strength and maybe muscle.

I’m am currently working on my diet too help with this and some more cardio so that will be all in check for when I start this cycle in about a month.

So I was hopping some experienced users have a good cycle I could give a go ( I can get pretty much any products so that’s not a problem) that’s going to cut me up but keep my gains and maybe even improve them.

Thanks in advance

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet and training are going to be big here. Did you not lean up when you ran Tren ?
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Jones89y is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Diet and training are going to be big here. Did you not lean up when you ran Tren?
    Yeah thought as much like u said I will be needing too button up on the diet and training which is in progress. Yeah of the other courses I leaned right up off the tren but I was eating really clean at the time too, but I got off I different source this time and never seemed too kick in so won’t be going there again.

Is tren all that’s really need in a cycle too cut up then

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren is pretty much the king alongside test.

Mel1234 is offline New Member
    how much ML of Test e should I run with anavar I will be running it for 7weeks I wasn’t think first 2 weeks 0.5 next 3 weeks 1 ML last week 0.5 what do u guys think .? And I have my pct after that for about 14-21 days anything helps thanks

Thread Information