Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By gangen
  • 4 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8
  • 2 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: I hit a vein now what?

  1. #1
    gangen is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    81

    I hit a vein now what?

    Injected as usual in vastus laterals right side on the leg and everything went smooth til i was gonna pull the needle out and i saw blood come in. This was after i was done injecting.
    Obs likes this.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,914
    Blog Entries
    3
    you are fine the pin just sucked up a little blood as you where pulling out you may have nicked a vein or if you inject in the same place all the time there may be scar tissue that tends to be bloody when you pull a pin out because there is more blood in the scar tissue then there would be in a new injection spot imho...now you just relax as I'm sure the compound is now in depo in your muscle...

  3. #3
    gangen is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    you are fine the pin just sucked up a little blood as you where pulling out you may have nicked a vein or if you inject in the same place all the time there may be scar tissue that tends to be bloody when you pull a pin out because there is more blood in the scar tissue then there would be in a new injection spot imho...now you just relax as I'm sure the compound is now in depo in your muscle...
    I don't feel anything wrong either, no blod on my leg it was just a few drops when i pulled out but I guess most people would panic a little in that situation.

  4. #4
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Wipe the blood off your leg.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,914
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    I don't feel anything wrong either, no blod on my leg it was just a few drops when i pulled out but I guess most people would panic a little in that situation.
    get used to it ,it will happen a lot if you stay in this lifestyle...
    < <Samson> > likes this.

  6. #6
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Thought you werent going to cycle after the first pin shenanigans?

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Oh boy....
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #8
    cody199477 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    39
    Your going to die... just kidding no big deal. Like the other guy said wipe it off.
    Last edited by cody199477; 03-26-2018 at 07:53 PM.

  9. #9
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Aspirate BEFORE you pin dude!
    You know this!

    I’ve injected smallish amounts into veins before (I started too young and didn’t even know about aspirating then), and I can tell you; it is noticeable when it happens.
    Instant woozy drunkish for a couple of minutes. And you taste it in your mouth.

    Not to mention it can be dangerous.

    What you need to do now is to walk five times around the dining room table, with a Bible, chanting “Domine Requim” five times and smacking the Bible on your forehead. That cures it!
    But remember, it only works if you smack it very hard!
    ghettoboyd and Obs like this.

  10. #10
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357

  11. #11
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Exactly so. I misquoted a bit.
    KINGKONG likes this.

  12. #12
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Exactly so. I misquoted a bit.
    Wouldnt have thought you saw that movie over your way lol

  13. #13
    gangen is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Thought you werent going to cycle after the first pin shenanigans?
    I decided to continue with the test e and drop the tbol. Using 500mg/week and 0.25 arimidex eod

  14. #14
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Wouldnt have thought you saw that movie over your way lol
    MP were really big over here actually.
    Not so much anymore, new generation and all that. But I think all of Scandinavia has been a fan, and at least Norway and Sweden.

    I guess it’s in the curriculum in U.K. school now?

  15. #15
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    Injected as usual in vastus laterals right side on the leg and everything went smooth til i was gonna pull the needle out and i saw blood come in. This was after i was done injecting.
    Now you turn on Godsmack "Voodoo".
    Welcome to the dark side.
    KINGKONG likes this.

  16. #16
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    MP were really big over here actually.
    Not so much anymore, new generation and all that. But I think all of Scandinavia has been a fan, and at least Norway and Sweden.

    I guess it’s in the curriculum in U.K. school now?
    Believe it or not school does show this film lol.

    Fond memories of being the only one having watched it before while everyone is pissing themselves at the knights who until recently said 'ni'

  17. #17
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Believe it or not school does show this film lol.

    Fond memories of being the only one having watched it before while everyone is pissing themselves at the knights who until recently said 'ni'
    They DO show it in school?! That’s precious! And very very English.

    I remember we had Fight Club as curriculum in our “advanced” English class. Awesome film as well.
    (Not really English though)

  18. #18
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    They DO show it in school?! That’s precious! And very very English.

    I remember we had Fight Club as curriculum in our “advanced” English class. Awesome film as well.
    (Not really English though)
    Not for any intent of learning. But it was a favourite of my drama teachers so she put it on over the course of 2 lessons lol

    Im scottish but we still love good old british humour with a wee cuppa teaaaa
    DocToxin8 likes this.

  19. #19
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Not for any intent of learning. But it was a favourite of my drama teachers so she put it on over the course of 2 lessons lol

    Im scottish but we still love good old british humour with a wee cuppa teaaaa
    That’s right your Scottish, remember it now. Cool, I’m about to look little more into the Scottish revolutionary wars and their use of the pike.
    This in turn influenced the English.
    Henry V at Agincourt had learned how effectively you could stop cavalry with pikes.
    Place longbowmen protected with spear and pikemen plus fortified positions and cavalry can’t charge head on anymore. The French hadn’t really picked up on this, and at Agincourt they were forced through a bottleneck when advancing, through a field that became a swamp.
    Their knights stuck in the swamp, horses getting shot by the longbowmen, some arrow piercing armor or finding a weak spot now and then to cause more frustration. And eventually the bowmen draw their swords and bucklers and advance on the tired French knights stuck in the mud with their horses shot or fleeing.

    Anyways, too bad Braveheart was so totally inaccurate as to how it portrays the battles (and really, it’s historically inaccurate in more ways it is accurate), but that’s the price of getting interested in such things.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •