Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By BenTren

Thread: May change up workout?

BenTren is offline Banned

Question May change up workout?

gone
    Last edited by BenTren; 04-20-2018 at 12:06 PM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're too young and haven't trained enough either before doing a cycle. You can still gain a LOT without AAS. You're risking HPTA shutdown and not letting your HPTA fully develop...

Put a halt to this cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    You're too young and haven't trained enough either before doing a cycle. You can still gain a LOT without AAS. You're risking HPTA shutdown and not letting your HPTA fully develop...

Put a halt to this cycle...
    Hmm.. I understand the risks involved.. But it doesn't quite answer me question.. I may as well carry on recover then cut? or would you recommend switching it up cut now then bulk?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I see the edit now you added it right when I posted. Well if you're dead set on that and have managed to gain all that in 2 weeks you're much more advanced than me in terms of training, diet and AAS so I have nothing to add.

Edit: seems like the tren scared the chest tattoo off btw
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 04-17-2018 at 06:30 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    theres no need to cut.. spend the next couple years putting on 40 pounds of muscle. just by having more muscle on your frame will burn more body fat by itself. theres no need to cut until you've built the muscle.. thats why guys spend 5 years in the gym and taking gear but they don't make any changes, cause they go back and fourth between cutting and bulking too much. you end up spinning your wheels and getting no where
    BenTren likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    I see the edit now you added it right when I posted. Well if you're dead set on that and have managed to gain all that in 2 weeks you're much more advanced than me in terms of training, diet and AAS so I have nothing to add.

Edit: seems like the tren scared the chest tattoo off btw
    The first photo is me now 2 weeks in. (at 21 years old) the second photo was me a couple years ago at the age of 19. I stopped weightlifting for a few years because of some things that were going on but i'm dead set at it now and motivated. Yep i added a new piece to the collection not so long ago haha. Full torso coming soon lol. But thanks for the advice as always i'm always open minded.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    theres no need to cut.. spend the next couple years putting on 40 pounds of muscle. just by having more muscle on your frame will burn more body fat by itself. theres no need to cut until you've built the muscle.. thats why guys spend 5 years in the gym and taking gear but they don't make any changes, cause they go back and fourth between cutting and bulking too much. you end up spinning your wheels and getting no where
    Ok cheers for the advice. I've lost quite a bit of muscle since a few years ago so i guess its best to add as much mass as possible. Seems to be more common sense in that than cutting! Ill keep at it for this cycle and try not to add too much fat. Cheers again!
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thread Information