Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Anadrol & Tren

  1. #1
    Juanyay is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    9

    Anadrol & Tren

    Hello everyone, long time lurker, searcher, etc.

    I have been on TRT for roughly 3 yrs at 209mg a week. I am currently running 50mgs a day if Anadrol on top of it. I am 4 weeks in on an 8 week cycle. I've noticed some serious gains, and strength, but it's all lean. No bloating, etc. Pretty good experience over all.

    The question I have is...I would like to add Tren , is it too far into my Anadrol cycle to do it? If not, how much should I run. If it is, how much and when should I be adding it afterwards.

    Thank you.

    41yr old male. Been lifting for 12 yrs, diet is clean, zero cardio (of course).

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Anadrol and Tren go great together, but you can't go too high on the Tren dose (way too toxic both of those at high dose). Go with tren ace as it will kick in fairly quick. 50-75mg EOD is all you'd need. 8 weeks is a long time to run Anadrol. for guys that want to run it fairly long I recommend 2 days on 1 day off.

    also, be aware that Anadrol is estrogenic. if your taking an AI , its going to do nothing to help with the estrogen that comes from Anadrol. Of course if you can handle the extra estrogen and not get gyno from it, then that extra estrogen is going to help you grow especially with the Tren in there (high estrogen plus high androgens = a dramatic spike in IGF).

    give this a read

    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ouncement.html
    Juanyay likes this.

  3. #3
    Juanyay is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Anadrol and Tren go great together, but you can't go too high on the Tren dose (way too toxic both of those at high dose). Go with tren ace as it will kick in fairly quick. 50-75mg EOD is all you'd need. 8 weeks is a long time to run Anadrol. for guys that want to run it fairly long I recommend 2 days on 1 day off.

    also, be aware that Anadrol is estrogenic. if your taking an AI , its going to do nothing to help with the estrogen that comes from Anadrol. Of course if you can handle the extra estrogen and not get gyno from it, then that extra estrogen is going to help you grow especially with the Tren in there (high estrogen plus high androgens = a dramatic spike in IGF).

    give this a read

    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ouncement.html
    Very good information thank you. The only "AI" I took was an over the counter Arimi-XD. I feel great, and I haven't got bloated at all or got any estrogenic effects. I have actually gotten leaner and bigger. It has def felt great to be on.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    wouldn't be a bad idea to acquire some Nolvadex and run it at low dose, or to pick up and run some Masteron with this cycle (as the masteron will blunt both prolactin and estrogen receptors,, and being Tren is a 19 nor you may get some negative prolactin effects from it)
    Juanyay likes this.

  5. #5
    Juanyay is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    wouldn't be a bad idea to acquire some Nolvadex and run it at low dose, or to pick up and run some Masteron with this cycle (as the masteron will blunt both prolactin and estrogen receptors,, and being Tren is a 19 nor you may get some negative prolactin effects from it)
    How would you cycle that?

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Juanyay View Post
    How would you cycle that?

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Andarol 100mg per day
    Tren ace - 350mg per week (50mg per day)
    Masteron - 400-600mg per week
    Nolvadex 10mg per day
    Test
    Juanyay likes this.

  7. #7
    Juanyay is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Andarol 100mg per day
    Tren ace - 350mg per week (50mg per day)
    Masteron - 400-600mg per week
    Nolvadex 10mg per day
    Test
    Thanks bro, appreciate that.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,933
    ANADROL /TEST/TREN is one of my all time favorite mass cycles.
    Juanyay likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •