Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44

    Cycle theories for my bulking cycle

    So I have some theories on my cycle I'm looking to put on the most weight in 8 weeks.

    Anadrol dianabol and test e

    Now to start I've heard that dianabol is a good pe workout but again I'm looking for the most sheer mass possible with this stack. Now due to the half life of both 6ish hours for dbol and 9ish hours for anadrol.
    Peak levels of dbol are about 4 daysish and 6 daysish for anadrol now I've heard people of people switching the two weekly to keep the body guessing sort of a

    600mg every week of test
    7days 50mg anadrol 7 days 50mg of dianabol
    25mg of nolvadex eod for 8 weeks

    But I feel like there can be a better way to make maximum muscle mass with these two muscle builders
    Due to livertoxins I would like to keep to a minimum no I'm not gonna stack dbol and anadrol that's horrible for your liver.

    Maybe 600mg every week of test e
    4 weeks of anadrol 25mg twice a day
    4 weeks of dianabol 25mg twice a day
    8 weeks of nolvadex 25mg eod.
    Would that be a better mass building cycle idea?
    I'm open to a interpretation
    I know 8 weeks is a little long for orals but take my health out of consideration other than stacking the two orals that's suicide. I'd love to hear what you guys think and come up with thank you!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    BenTren is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    186
    25mg of each a day is a low dose. Especially for Anadrol I believe you need to double that to get the same effect of the Dbol (I believe so?) Drop the anadrol if I were you for now and run the dbol at say 40mg ED or even 50mg IF you wanted the best results. 50mg ED you would see massive strength increases and size. I only ran it at 30mg ED for 2 weeks and the size and strength i've put on is amazing increased it to 40mg ED for the last 2 weeks (4 weeks total)

    You want see the effect of Test until week at least 4/5 so that's why dbol is a good kickstarter.

    And also if you wanted the best results, you should increase from 8 weeks to 12 weeks. The test will only just start kicking in and then you'll end the cycle. Might as well run it for 12 weeks. Only 4 weeks extra.
    Last edited by BenTren; 04-26-2018 at 02:17 PM.

  3. #3
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    25mg of each a day is a low dose. Especially for Anadrol I believe you need to double that to get the same effect of the Dbol (I believe so?) Drop the anadrol if I were you for now and run the dbol at say 40mg ED or even 50mg IF you wanted the best results. 50mg ED you would see massive strength increases and size. I only ran it at 30mg ED for 2 weeks and the size and strength i've put on is amazing increased it to 40mg ED for the last 2 weeks (4 weeks total)

    You want see the effect of Test until week at least 4/5 so that's why dbol is a good kickstarter.
    50mg of both 25mg twice a day is what I ment

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    BenTren is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    50mg of both 25mg twice a day is what I ment

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I thought you didn't want to stack the both of them together?

  5. #5
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    I thought you didn't want to stack the both of them together?
    One 25mg twice a day for 4 weeks then after 4 weeks switch to the other

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    I just dont wanna take them at the same time

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    BenTren is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    One 25mg twice a day for 4 weeks then after 4 weeks switch to the other

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Ah sorry i misunderstood. I mean I guess you could give it a go but i've heard anadrol comes with harsher sides. Again i've never ran anadrol so i can't comment. But For the Dbol 50mg would be a good dose for size.

  8. #8
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    At 19 years old you should not be doing any cycle at all.

    Apart from that horrible idea. You're taking some highly toxic compounds and are risking permanently damaging your HPTA.

    Make yourself aware of the risks due to your age:
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

  9. #9
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    At 19 years old you should not be doing any cycle at all.

    Apart from that horrible idea. You're taking some highly toxic compounds and are risking permanently damaging your HPTA.

    Make yourself aware of the risks due to your age:
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html
    I'm not 19 anymore but I thank you for your concern

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,135
    As you spend the rest of your life all fucked-up remember, you were warned.

  11. #11
    ryguy199980 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    As you spend the rest of your life all fucked-up remember, you were warned.
    Again I've done plenty of research and I've even made the powders on the molecular level. I know what they do. Thanks for the concern

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •