Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Tbol and Anavar cycle

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aj1997 View Post
    All I wanna be is leaner and a little bigger that’s why was just gonna do the two orals, I’m taking the advice on not doing tren ,defo not for another few years anyway..

After holidays I don’t wanna cycle for at least a year just wanna be in better shape for holidays and try keep going naturally after I know I’ll lose progress after the week away but sure was always gonna happen anyway
    To answer your question.. to be leaner and a bit bigger. Diet & Training not drugs.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All I wanna be is leaner and a little bigger that’s why was just gonna do the two orals, I’m taking the advice on not doing tren ,defo not for another few years anyway..

After holidays I don’t wanna cycle for at least a year just wanna be in better shape for holidays and try keep going naturally after I know I’ll lose progress after the week away but sure was always gonna happen anyway
    You literally keep repeating the same thing over and over and yet, everyone is giving you advice NOT to do that. Doing Anabolics is more of a lifestyle and a commitment. You don’t just take some orals and injectiables for however long you or want or how much you have and you simply don’t take products for a damn holiday.
    If you want to look good, start off with getting your health, fitness and nutrition in check ... get bloods and go from there. The way you are going about this is terrible. You seem clueless to this stuff and it’s sad because you have a lot of guys here with amazing knowledge and all you keep doing is ingnoring everyone of them. You are going to do whatever you want so , so just that.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It’s only a Tbol + anavar cycle I’m gonna do, you do learn from your mistakes indeed,

Yes it’s all about training and diet of course but need that extra kick off something
    Not with that attitude.
    It's like going to confession, if you knew it was wrong and planned on going to confession, to fix it, you will not be absolved of your sin.
    Honestly, not only would the drugs and coke be more fun but they would also be less harmful.
    So,
    Perhaps you should add them and start all of it asap? Think of the opportunities on which you are missing out.
    Advice should be tailored to the recipient, not the giver. You deserve to enjoy all of the wonders this world has to offer. Do not short change yourself. GO FOR IT! IMMEDIATELY!!! Think of what you have lost by not doing what you know is right. The world is your oyster, log out of the forum, drop the computer and start shukking. Only you are qualified to live your life. You can only be young once. Why would you waste time with what others think? You inspire me. Now go out there and leave your mark!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information