Juris93 is offline New Member

tips and warnings before starting

hello guys , i was sure to run my first testo-e cycle , but since i joined a telegram community and I've seen other people talk to each other about aas and drugs ... I start to have some doubts
    i have 25 y.o. , i lost 30 kg from 16 to 17y. , I have been training for 7 years and the last 4 seriously.
    i saw really really few results also due to excess skin and stubborn fat on the hips, belly,chest and inner thigh.
    got abdominoplasty and abdominal diastasis surgey 16 months ago and now i finally start to see good results , i can eat more and my body seems to respond a little better to training ... i am happy of my current results but i have a problem... I am 1.74 tall and weigh 77kg ,if i lose more weigh the accumulations of fat and skin remain, which ruin the result , if i eat more ( i tried clean 2800 kcals ) i gain lot of fat.
    so i was thinking to do just 1 cycle of testo-e , with arimidex , pct , hcg ,supplements and everything needed , but my question is, is worth in your opinion make just 1 cycle? can my body not being able to recover? in few words i am just asking if there is a concrete possibility to make permanent damages , even if i do everything in the right way with blood test on hands .
    if someone stopped after just 1 or 2 cycles and he is so kind to post his experience I would be very happy ( I read dozens of threads about, but lot of this are outdated )

before surgery 16 months ago 80kg , and few weeks ago 78kg ( let you guys image my condition 3 months after surgery , after total rest )
    funny things is that now i eat more and workout the same way
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sdhhd.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	172709Click image for larger version. 

Name:	why.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	172708Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P_20171021_092927_BF_1.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	172707
    Last edited by Juris93; 05-06-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    take care of the possible gyno in pic one. find out if it is indeed fun I or just fat.

i had a couple of visit in the past , hoping it was gyno or hoping someone to falsify the medical report to get the operation to the chest in a free way ... but nothing
    with the abdominoplasty I made a slight liposuction in the chest

I am extremely unlucky, 110 kg but almost all my fat was on my chest , hips and belly ( exactly like my father , he's not fat but has only fat on this spots ) , and even if i lost 5 kg max in a month , my skin did not retreat at all

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I look at it like a long term decision, if you want to go down the route of one/two cycles (rarely do people stick with it) you can but do some research.

From my opinion, if you're only looking for some short term cycle it isn't worth it. Do you have any blood work? I would consider TRT if my levels are low but if you're in a good range and just looking to through a cycle or two in, I wouldn't do it. Not what many want to hear but honestly if you're not in it for life than whats the point?

A lot of people do start with saying one or two cycles a year but this changes over time. If I were you, wait till you're 30 and than go into it or do what you want..

Quick question
    How bad are the scars after getting rid of loose skin through surgery?

Did insurance cover it or you went out of pocket?

Do you have blood work to look at before starting a cycle?

read the wiki...

my skin is pretty bad , and since it was attacked very high the scar is on a bad position and still visible ( but it take up to 3 years to stabilize ) ... I still have no sensitivity under the navel , a very ugly navel, the only thing I preferred before, and the abdominals get tired immediately if I urge them directly
    I made a little retouch on the left side, where you see that little protrusion, now it's like the right one
    i had to pay the surgey , but at least i paid a good price for the county where i live ( i am in eu )

i did blood work , but it was a promotional packet for sport and miss free test and e2
    24 yo. , did test in the early morning ..... everything is in the range , here some of the hormonal results ( and my test don't seem so high :sad )
    TEST TOAL 4.84 on a range from 2-10
    LH 3,60 on a range from 1,5-10
    FSH 3,00 on a range from 1-12
    PROLACTINE 8,00 on a range from 2,5-17

I've never even tried to smoke, I've never tried any drugs, I have not been drinking for years (getting drunk in the youth 1 time a month is common , and a funny thing to remember nowaday )
    I have no vice, I think that if I commit myself I can stop after 1 cycle ... also because I know that the more you go further the more it will be difficult to keep the earnings
    and main thing, I do not have so much money to burn, already to do 1 cycle with all the necessary I have to make many sacrifices

I made many sacrifices, unfortunately my condition of departure and my body are not the best
    I do not want to attend any competition, but I want a body that show all the sacrifice i did, i do, and i will do
    all my friends drink and eat what they want , instead I eat clean 95% of the kcals in a year , train 4 times + 1 cardio session , i do a manual work.
    only now i start to see some results , but i'd like to push my body to limits with a chemical help and train also just to keep what i achieve ( even because reach peak as natural is very dangerous , u need to train hard and risk injures anyway )
    on the internet 50% of people say that you can keep gains (and I believe so, also because if you build muscles why you will not be able to maintain them with nutrition and train), 50% say you will slowly lose everything
    problem , like i said before , is that maybe there is a risk ( and there is , even with only 1 test-e cycle ? eheh ) that your body don't restore natural testo production , and in that case u lose everything for sure

The risk is usually you'll shut down natural production at a healthy range..

Basically you're going to have low T. Some people say you're going to have low T one day anyway so why not cycle and do TRR after. I can't really say what to do or not but just do some research.

Starting a cycle or TRT is life changing stuff and most people will only discuss the physical benefits and sides as a result.

I gotta put point it out again, AAS can change your psychology...
    Quote Originally Posted by Juris93 View Post
    I've never even tried to smoke, I've never tried any drugs, I have not been drinking for years (getting drunk in the youth 1 time a month is common , and a funny thing to remember nowaday )
    I have no vice, I think that if I commit myself I can stop after 1 cycle ... also because I know that the more you go further the more it will be difficult to keep the earnings
    and main thing, I do not have so much money to burn, already to do 1 cycle with all the necessary I have to make many sacrifices

I made many sacrifices, unfortunately my condition of departure and my body are not the best
    I do not want to attend any competition, but I want a body that show all the sacrifice i did, i do, and i will do
    all my friends drink and eat what they want , instead I eat clean 95% of the kcals in a year , train 4 times + 1 cardio session , i do a manual work.
    only now i start to see some results , but i'd like to push my body to limits with a chemical help and train also just to keep what i achieve ( even because reach peak as natural is very dangerous , u need to train hard and risk injures anyway )
    on the internet 50% of people say that you can keep gains (and I believe so, also because if you build muscles why you will not be able to maintain them with nutrition and train), 50% say you will slowly lose everything
    problem , like i said before , is that maybe there is a risk ( and there is , even with only 1 test-e cycle ? eheh ) that your body don't restore natural testo production , and in that case u lose everything for sure
    Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

i think i am going to wait few more months , even because i don't feel my abs 100% ( can't train them hard atm )
    planned to lose 2-3 more kg ( is hard for me , should eat 1500 or less kcal ) , try a sort of reverse diet from august to october ( with bulking wo routine ) , maintenace november , cut december , and test-e cycle on january.
    my mind won't be problem , i am 99.9% sure.... permanent and/or partial shut down is what scary me

Thread Information