KisKill is offline New Member

Exclamation Very weird Gyno case.

Hello.

I am new to this forum, and i was wondering if any of the more experienced members could help me with this dilema.

3 years ago ago i went on my 1st cycle of sustanon 350. After 6th ml i got gyno (I was dumb enough not to react since i knew very little then about everything).

I got lumps in both of my nipples and a bit of puffiness. I'd like to point out i had puberty gyno which went away on it own but came back due to me being on gear. I bought nolvadex and used about 3 boxes (90 pills). 40mg each day. The lump in my right nipple went away but it stayed in my left one, which is still puffy after all this time.

Now here is the weird part, after me going to doctors to try and remove gyno by surgery they said it's a "small" case of gyno and that they have no medical reason to touch it, and suggested me not to operate even if i wanted to go private and pay the surgery.

So i decided to buy letro since i've read on forums it reversed gyno for some people. I bought Femara in pharmacy and took 2.5mg each day alongside with 20mg nolvadex. I did all this clean, not doing steroids anymore.

I woke up at around week 2 one day, got out of bed and felt something was off. I touched my right nipple and i saw i got the lump back. So that is what bothers me, since i cannot understand what is going on with this gyno i have. How can the most powerful AI bring my gyno back. I didn't expect miracle, or to vanish magically. But i don't understand how Letro made my gyno worse.

Any opinion/experiences would be really helpful.

Thanks.

BenWhoLifts79 is offline Banned
    could be cancer bro

Thread Information