Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Keep getting infections after pinning.

johnjohn84 is offline New Member

Keep getting infections after pinning.

So I started my first cycle in 2mil of 250mg of test e. After 5 weeks if that I started a new bottle of test e 400mg. Bam got an infection that landed me in the hospital. I thought maybe it was poor injection technique so I tried it again the next week. Bam, another infection. So I chalked it up to a bad batch in the bottle. I grabbed a bottle of sustanon 500 I have for my next cycle and as soon as I pinned it I have a warm red spot and pain in the muscle. I don't wanna chalk it up to infection just yet since it's only been 3 days but if it is what's going on. My pins are sterile from an online diabetic supply store. I use two different pins to draw and inject and I've cleaned my area with at least 3 alcohol wipes 70iso. Any advice would be helpful. Should I discontinue my cycle and start my pct and wait a month and try again cause now I'm on some pretty strong antibiotics and I really don't wanna do another 3 day stint in the hospital. Thanks

Blog Entries
    It was smart to ditch the dirty gear...your redness and swelling from the new vial may be from the concentration of the gear 500mg per ml is usually crippling pip wise...where both vials from the same ugl?...if they are I would be weary of continuing use...good luck

No they are from two different ugl. I will never use the first brand again just due to the reaction. The second vial from the different supplier has a verification code on each vial so I know it's from the right lab and not some knock off. With the high concentration should I be breaking it up into 2 doses per week. Monday and Thursday's just taking a half mil per

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn84 View Post
    No they are from two different ugl. I will never use the first brand again just due to the reaction. The second vial from the different supplier has a verification code on each vial so I know it's from the right lab and not some knock off. With the high concentration should I be breaking it up into 2 doses per week. Monday and Thursday's just taking a half mil per
    In my experience splitting it wouldn't do much ghettoboyd is right 500/ml is pretty thick gear. I get bad pip at pretty much anything over 350. Idk what your cycle consists of or where your at with money etc but I always had good luck with the higher dosed ones when I mixed them with another oil. I wouldn't think you have another infection although it's hard to guess but I've had the red lump and pain from overdosed gear before and it's definitely a scare. Good luck bud

Quote Originally Posted by dcycles View Post
    In my experience splitting it wouldn't do much ghettoboyd is right 500/ml is pretty thick gear. I get bad pip at pretty much anything over 350. Idk what your cycle consists of or where your at with money etc but I always had good luck with the higher dosed ones when I mixed them with another oil. I wouldn't think you have another infection although it's hard to guess but I've had the red lump and pain from overdosed gear before and it's definitely a scare. Good luck bud
    How long did it take for your lump to subside. Did you do anything to help it go away (heat or cold compress). My cycle was simple 500mg of test e for 15 weeks (hence the bottle of 250 before the bottle of 400). Just wondering if it makes since to wait two weeks and start pct and order 3 bottles of 250 since it seems to take much better. I was taking 2 mils in my quad weekly with only a few days of pip. Thanks for your advice

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    500mg/ml is high, I've used 600mg/ml and that didn't give me any pip/redness issues just gave me headaches, sweats, high body temp etc...

With regards to continuing, it depends on how you feel. If you feel like you can/want to then get hold of some more test and complete your cycle as planned, other wise wait 2-3 weeks and implement your PCT plan.

Also try and rotate your injections as much as possible, try your glutes and delts as well if you can...this will give all your injection spots lots of time to recover and avoid developing scar tissue further down the line.

Blog Entries
    1/2 ml will feel better than 1ml of 500 imho but if you have something to cut it with like a sterile oil or another compound like deca or tren that will ease the pip imho...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    1/2 ml will feel better than 1ml of 500 imho but if you have something to cut it with like a sterile oil or another compound like deca or tren that will ease the pip imho...
    See and I had some deca 300 but it came from the same ugl so I tossed it. Better safe then sorry. I'll try the half mil and see how that feels. Does it get any better as you use the higher concentrated doses

Thread Information