Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Deca Dura or Win after Tbol??

CAADsprint is offline New Member

Deca Dura or Win after Tbol??

Currently on the beginning stages of my test cycle using tbol along side of it and honestly have some mixed feelings about it. Although this cycle has taught me that these supplements are in a way, way more powerful then you and it will wreck you if your not careful.

A change in jobs has put me into a labor intensive job where I put road biking on the back seat for a second. My upper body and back was not ready. I kind of want to capitalise on it. I already see stretch marks on my shoulders and back which correct me if I'm wrong is usually a sign that the skin can't keep up with growth (fat or muscle).

If I did... add win or deca it would be to capitalise on my new job and build my upper body. Road biking would be reduced as well. Either AAS would be injectable as no doubt my liver needs a brake.

Could I go right into win or deca right after tbol or should I give myself a break? Or just no more at all? This is erratic thinking and I am reading into each.

Damn it I told my self just test after tbol damn it. If it's a NO please tell me
    Last edited by CAADsprint; 05-15-2018 at 11:09 PM.

Eduke93 is online now Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    Currently on the beginning stages of my test cycle using tbol along side of it and honestly have some mixed feelings about it. Although this cycle has taught me that these supplements are in a way, way more powerful then you and it will wreck you if your not careful.

A change in jobs has put me into a labor intensive job where I put road biking on the back seat for a second. My upper body and back was not ready. I kind of want to capitalise on it. I already see stretch marks on my shoulders and back which correct me if I'm wrong is usually a sign that the skin can't keep up with growth (fat or muscle).

If I did... add win or deca it would be to capitalise on my new job and build my upper body. Road biking would be reduced as well. Either AAS would be injectable as no doubt my liver needs a brake.

Could I go right into win or deca right after tbol or should I give myself a break? Or just no more at all? This is erratic thinking and I am reading into each.

Damn it I told my self just test after tbol damn it. If it's a NO please tell me
    Please can you write out your cycle plan, from what you’ve written it doesn’t sounds very well planned out.

Also write out how you’d like to implement the other chemicals and why…. Because if your already on test/tbol then you shouldn’t have any issues gaining size to help support your job.. with that being said you don’t need any drugs to adapt to a new physical job, this will happen naturally over time.

Your whole question doesn’t make sense, it’s all over the place. Please re-phrase so that we can advise properly…

It sounds like you're looking to run a 1st cycle. Read the post below and it will give you a lot of good information.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Thread Information