Cman5811 is offline Junior Member

Possible Gyno After Pct, What to do?

So i noticed about 2 weeks after my pct my right nipple had a lump in it, ive had it since a child probably a calcium depoist. Anyways it has gotten a bit bigger and starting to look a little like gyno, no itch, maybe a little tender if i squeeze it which i dont do. Wonder if i should take nolvadex to hopefully counter it. I am taking 200mg a day of Vitamin b6 to help.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Do some bloodwork and see where your e2 is at. Long term nolva or ralox can help. Ive had a little limp under one of my nipples since i was a kid. I just check it regularly to make sure it doesnt get worse.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cman5811 View Post
    So i noticed about 2 weeks after my pct my right nipple had a lump in it, ive had it since a child probably a calcium depoist. Anyways it has gotten a bit bigger and starting to look a little like gyno, no itch, maybe a little tender if i squeeze it which i dont do. Wonder if i should take nolvadex to hopefully counter it. I am taking 200mg a day of Vitamin b6 to help.
    It is not a calcium deposit lmao who told you that.? It is def a little bit of gyno. And you're right you've prob had it since puberty. Unfortunately there's no way around it. You can run AI's and SERMs to keep it in check and POSSIBLY reverse it, but even if you go the route of crashing your estrogen with Letro and drying out which could POSSIBLY reverse it, odds are it will just come back when you get off the anti-e drugs and continue to be an issue.

My advice first and foremost is get blood work done to see exactly what your hormone content is, and if your estrogen is high the doc will likely put you on Arimidex which will control your estrogen.

If it is not painful or an obvious aesthetic issue, then I would not focus on it and just keep doing your thing. Just keep getting blood work done periodically to keep an eye on your levels. Eventually you may wanna look into having it removed. It's only a few grand and you can even finance it lol so it's not a huge financial liability.

I have some gyno myself and used to stress it a lot but I've noticed that the more muscle I put on and the leaner I get, the less noticeable it is. Eventually I will get it removed but since it's not painful or an obvious aesthetic issue I'm not stressing it for now.

Thread Information