Sendit5two9_ is offline New Member

First cycle dosage thoughts.

Twelve week cycle

Wk 1-12 Sus: 0.5 ml 3×week= 525mg wk
    Wk1-12 Tren : 0.5 ml eod = 150mg wk
    Wk 1-4 Dbol : 50mg every day wks 1-4

34 year old Male 5'7" 140lb looking to gain 20-25 lbs.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    AAS is for enhancing an already working protocol for size and strength. At your level you should first week how to train and eat, build a base. Also from 140 to 165 there is no need for AAS at your height, unless you insist on not knowing how/not training hard.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    AAS is for enhancing an already working protocol for size and strength. At your level you should first week how to train and eat, build a base. Also from 140 to 165 there is no need for AAS at your height, unless you insist on not knowing how/not training hard.
    I train ridiculously hard. I'm not looking for an easy route, I can't put weight on to save my life. I train for Motocross.

Have you spent enough time doing some reading/research to know what ancillaries- ai, pct, etc- you will need to run? Probably first order of business. 2nd order of business is drop the tren , it has no place in a 1st cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Have you spent enough time doing some reading/research to know what ancillaries- ai, pct, etc- you will need to run? Probably first order of business. 2nd order of business is drop the tren, it has no place in a 1st cycle
    I have researched PCT and so forth. Why do you say drop the tren just curious. I was told dbol I will lose a ton of what I gain. I'm asking because I don't have the knowledge of those of you on here. I do appreciate the advice and feedback.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you can’t put on weight it’s becayse you don’t eat enough. Even if you say you eat 8000cals a day - it’s not enough if you aren’t gaining.

Take all the aas you like but if you don’t increase you food intake accordingly anything you might gain will be lost pretty quickly.

Honestly, you’d be better off ditching the idea of AAS and start a thread in the diet section.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendit5two9_ View Post
    I train ridiculously hard. I'm not looking for an easy route, I can't put weight on to save my life. I train for Motocross.
    You need a good diet and a slow and steady increase in calories so your appetite adjusts. And calorie dense healthy foods. It will take time to find recipes you like and can eat consistently that give you what you need. But without it you're trying to use AAS on a bad protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    You need a good diet and a slow and steady increase in calories so your appetite adjusts. And calorie dense healthy foods. It will take time to find recipes you like and can eat consistently that give you what you need. But without it you're trying to use AAS on a bad protocol.
    Thanks for your advice and input.

Thread Information