LoveHappyGrowth is offline New Member

First cycle plan, what do you think?

I’ll apologise to be another newbie asking questions about a 1st cycle, I know there’s thousands of these, but I do appreciate any and all help as I am NOT considering a cycle I am going ahead with it

I am a 26 y/o Male, 6’2 (189cm) weighing in at 117kg (257lbs)

A quick fitness/health backstory: a few years ago I was 162kgs (357lbs) and then I lost roughly 80 kilos over the course of 7 months at my lowest I was 78kgs (171lbs).
    I did this through diet and exercise 7 days a week not deviating in the slightest I shocked everyone around me with my results and I was proud, unfortunately being quite tall I looked rather lanky and weak after all my hard work so I strarted to hit the gym (up until this point I was bushwalking and doing free weights at home) and even enrolled in a personal training course with no intention of ever becoming one just purely to research and study more about my new hobby.
    I found gaining at the gym incredibly tough compared to my peers and figured genetics could indeed be an issue as I was very much a person that covers all bases and trains very hard (even when I personally hear people aren’t getting gains I assume it’s diet/training related)
    After awhile something significant happened in my life that sent me on a spiral downwards, which has caused significant weight gain (not the attractive kind)
    I have finally decided enough is enough and have started to help my body detox and get in as best shape as I can over the next 4 months before I start my first cycle (trying to be health conscious and in a better physical condition before introducing steroids , along with getting my diet and routine next to perfect again)

So here goes!

I intend on going on 600mg of Test E/pw for 12 weeks
    (1st question? 250mg/ml will be 2.4ml per shot... meaning at the end of my cycle I’ll have 300mg left as I’ll be getting 3 vials, in order to not waste this would it be wise or unwise to dose 3ml (750mg) for my first 2 shots just to get things pumping quicker then return to 2.4ml (600mg)?

Aromasin 12.5mg starting the same day I administer my first shot and then continuing to take the same dose every other day

When I finish my 12 weeks of test or on the final week and 1 week after I intend to take hCG for 2 weeks while the half life of the Test E leaves my system, I also plan to continue the aromasin every other day through this process as hCG has the risk of causing breast tissue to form due to a rise in estrogen aromatisation due to a spike in natural testosterone coming back online (2nd question? Should I use hCG on my 12th&13th week with the last dose of test or 13th&14th after I’ve finished my test?)

I then plan to follow this PCT guide
    Clomid + Nolvadex 2 weeks after last Test injection for 21 day

Day 1 Clomid 250mg + Nolvadex 60mg
    Following 10 days Clomid 100mg + Nolvadex 40mg
    Following 10 days Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg

My supplements will be simple just
    100% whey protein powder
    A high rated quality men’s multi-vitamin

As for diet I am an excellent cook and can make enough nutrition rich meals to last a fortnight at a time

I am a strong believer in the importance of resting while training but while on a cycle and to get the absolute most out of my cycle I intend to train 4-6 days a week

Goals: I simply hope to build a decent body composition my goals are both for reduced body fat and some lean muscle mass along with strength, I know it is challenging to build muscle and lose weight at the same time and most people would be advised to pick one or the other and stick to it but I have specifically chosen test E as it offers benefits in both these areas along with it being the best newbie friendly steroid

Anyways what do you guys think, would love to hear your comments and any advice or first cycle stories welcomed.
    I appreciate you taking the time to read this and apologise for it being so long

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHappyGrowth View Post
    I’ll apologise to be another newbie asking questions about a 1st cycle, I know there’s thousands of these, but I do appreciate any and all help as I am NOT considering a cycle I am going ahead with it

I am a 26 y/o Male, 6’2 (189cm) weighing in at 117kg (257lbs)

A quick fitness/health backstory: a few years ago I was 162kgs (357lbs) and then I lost roughly 80 kilos over the course of 7 months at my lowest I was 78kgs (171lbs).
    I did this through diet and exercise 7 days a week not deviating in the slightest I shocked everyone around me with my results and I was proud, unfortunately being quite tall I looked rather lanky and weak after all my hard work so I strarted to hit the gym (up until this point I was bushwalking and doing free weights at home) and even enrolled in a personal training course with no intention of ever becoming one just purely to research and study more about my new hobby.
    I found gaining at the gym incredibly tough compared to my peers and figured genetics could indeed be an issue as I was very much a person that covers all bases and trains very hard (even when I personally hear people aren’t getting gains I assume it’s diet/training related)
    After awhile something significant happened in my life that sent me on a spiral downwards, which has caused significant weight gain (not the attractive kind)
    I have finally decided enough is enough and have started to help my body detox and get in as best shape as I can over the next 4 months before I start my first cycle (trying to be health conscious and in a better physical condition before introducing steroids , along with getting my diet and routine next to perfect again)

So here goes!

I intend on going on 600mg of Test E/pw for 12 weeks
    (1st question? 250mg/ml will be 2.4ml per shot... meaning at the end of my cycle I’ll have 300mg left as I’ll be getting 3 vials, in order to not waste this would it be wise or unwise to dose 3ml (750mg) for my first 2 shots just to get things pumping quicker then return to 2.4ml (600mg)?

Aromasin 12.5mg starting the same day I administer my first shot and then continuing to take the same dose every other day

When I finish my 12 weeks of test or on the final week and 1 week after I intend to take hCG for 2 weeks while the half life of the Test E leaves my system, I also plan to continue the aromasin every other day through this process as hCG has the risk of causing breast tissue to form due to a rise in estrogen aromatisation due to a spike in natural testosterone coming back online (2nd question? Should I use hCG on my 12th&13th week with the last dose of test or 13th&14th after I’ve finished my test?)

I then plan to follow this PCT guide
    Clomid + Nolvadex 2 weeks after last Test injection for 21 day

Day 1 Clomid 250mg + Nolvadex 60mg
    Following 10 days Clomid 100mg + Nolvadex 40mg
    Following 10 days Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg

My supplements will be simple just
    100% whey protein powder
    A high rated quality men’s multi-vitamin

As for diet I am an excellent cook and can make enough nutrition rich meals to last a fortnight at a time

I am a strong believer in the importance of resting while training but while on a cycle and to get the absolute most out of my cycle I intend to train 4-6 days a week

Goals: I simply hope to build a decent body composition my goals are both for reduced body fat and some lean muscle mass along with strength, I know it is challenging to build muscle and lose weight at the same time and most people would be advised to pick one or the other and stick to it but I have specifically chosen test E as it offers benefits in both these areas along with it being the best newbie friendly steroid

Anyways what do you guys think, would love to hear your comments and any advice or first cycle stories welcomed.
    I appreciate you taking the time to read this and apologise for it being so long
    6 days a week is too much training, even on steroids. If you put as much importance on rest as you say you do, then why change? What are your goals (power lifting, bodybuilding, etc)? I see you're saying you want to add mass while cutting fat, which is normal, but not easy to do. Unless you have a trainer to help with diet and training, or you are the most dedicated person in the world, it's going to be hard to add a lot of muscle AND cut fat. It'll happen due to the test, but it won't be very noticeable. You'd be better off planning a bulk and try to cut naturally after pct.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well researched, you can stick to two 250mg shots per week. Spare some ML just in case you drop a vial and it breaks. You won't notice a difference between 509 and 600 mg per week.

Aromasin has a short half life, 8 hours, is best taken more frequently like daily; https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rdosed-ai.html

Last shot of HCG three days before PCT starts

Your PCT seems excessive, 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva will do at the start, then 50/20, it will work pretty much as good without the sides, clomid can make you feel crappy.

The more adipose tissue you have the more you will convert (aromatize) test to estrogen, so get your bodyfat down as much as you can before you start.

Make sure you get your pre cycle bloods esp a full hormone panel, test, free test, estrogen, LH, TSH etc. Being overweight often leads to hypogonadism. TRT may be a solution for both that and the fact that hypogonadism makes fat gain easier, check these studies:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26219417
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22268394
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20418719
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10997611
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12960001
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8473416

Thread Information