nellopastello9 is offline New Member

19 year old fake China supplement shutdown

So I really hope someone has time to help me because I got in a pretty shitty situation that could have happened to anybody.
    I’ve been a professional volleyball player from Austria for 3 years, but decided to make 2 semesters of uni in Beijing. And there I obviously continued playing volleyball (did weightlifting but wasn’t intrested in bodybuilding) but still took supplements to help recovery and be ready for volleyball training. Sadly I think (pretty sure now) I got my hands on fake supplements cut with PH.
    After 2 weeks of use I felt something was wrong with it so I stopped using it. I was feeling stronger and my muscles were tighter. Simply a feeling I haven’t felt before and because of that I decided to stop using all supplememts I started using in China.
    2-3 days later after stopping using I started feeling no energy or motivation at all. My libido levels were gone and I got testicular athropy.
    Because of all that I started doing reasearch and came accros clomid.
    I don’t want to start trt because I’m only 19 and just want to start my HPTA.
    I’m also afraid of using HCG because I heard it could further suppress my natural testosterone production and inhibit recovery.
    I used 6 weeks of clomid 25mg/ED but ditched it 1 months ago so I could have bloodwork done. From then all I’m taking is Vit D, ZMA and fish oil.
    My energy levels are better but not how it used to be. Libido still very low and atrophy still noticeble as well. Testies now are more dropped than tight how it used to be some months ago. Also a little firmer and fuller but not how it used to be (yet, I hope).
    I never had the intention to take any steroids in my life and would never have done it, but now here I am stuck in this shitty situation, I really hope somone can help.

The results of my bloodwork (got it today) are:

FSH 1.2 U/l 0.95 - 11-95
    LH 3.04 mIE/ml 0.57 - 12.07
    Prolactin 6.9 ng/ml 3.46 - 19.40
    Testosterone 14.49 ng/ml 1.42 - 9.23
    serum dilution 1:10

I’ll be getting my results for free test next week and I hope e2 is included.

I’ll be back to my endo on the 28th (but I really don’t think he’s got enough experience with aas).
    So I’m here and would be very happy with some help. Thanks!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    The bloodwork is normal, you are not shutdown. In fact the testosterone it is above average.

Give it some time for your brain to adjust the hormonal changes, try not think about it too much and after some time everything will be better.

nellopastello9 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    The bloodwork is normal, you are not shutdown. In fact the testosterone it is above average.

Give it some time for your brain to adjust the hormonal changes, try not think about it too much and after some time everything will be better.
    Thanks for the reply!
    Couldn't the symptoms I'm experiencing be coming from either low free test or high e2 tho? If yes, would these things stabilize itself with time?

Thread Information