Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By diesel101
  • 1 Post By bermich

Thread: Steroid after 40

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Steroid after 40

Well I am gonna be 41 in a couple of months and finishing a test and deca run.
    But what is next could I run test mast and tren safely or is it gonna put me under? Does anyone here run 2-3 compounds and a oral after 40?

I was thinking on the safe side

Test 600
    Master 600
    15 weeks and
    Tbol 60mg first 8-10 weeks

Any thoughts????

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    Well I am gonna be 41 in a couple of months and finishing a test and deca run.
    But what is next could I run test mast and tren safely or is it gonna put me under? Does anyone here run 2-3 compounds and a oral after 40?

I was thinking on the safe side

Test 600
    Master 600
    15 weeks and
    Tbol 60mg first 8-10 weeks

Any thoughts????

If your blood work is good and you've had general checks on your organs then i dont see what the problem is, if you where to run tren id go for ace and run it for a shorter period of time. 6-8 weeks.. With regards to the orals, again blood work dependant, if your liver/BP is good then there shouldn't be any problems.. personally im steering clear from both Tren and Orals at the moment due to their acidity affect.. but that just me! Lipids always seem to come back fine..
    jolter604 likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not sure what your history is, but presumably you've run other cycles. I'm saying this only to suggest that adding one new compound at a time is a good idea, but I'm sure you know that. But your age (assuming your health markers are in check) shouldn't be a problem. I've run orals in the past with test and I'm 45. I'm currently running mast/test, no orals. I guess I've never run more than two things at a time, but many people our age do.

Best of luck,
    C-

Stop over-thinking, simplicity facilitate many things.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am 47 and test e,tren e,mast e is my favorite cycle I never run orals(just my preference).
    jolter604 likes this.

Then I will go for
    Test 600
    Master 400
    Tren e 400
    Next year. If my blood work comes back ok.
    And drop the tbol and save some cash.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I can say that it all depends on you and your goals. I can tell you that Masteron is a great AAS and can be run with test without an issue and it really helps Test (read the steroid profile and it will tell you why) but being over 40 I would suggest keeping that Deca , or NPP, in there an adding Dianabol and or Primobolan before Tren . I LOVE tren but it effects everyone differently so if you do go with tren start with Tren A at a small dose and see how you like it.

There is a sticky on science of stacking AAS on here. I would suggest reading it.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I am 47 and test e,tren e,mast e is my favorite cycle I never run orals(just my preference).
    I agree with Diesel, I have not always been a fan of orals but if you take NAC and TUDCA while running orals and no alcohol you will be great. Was not until I made getting blood work on cycle a must until I went with orals.

Test tren and master with superdrol was my all time favorite and I was on nordis HGH
    Epic run
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I can say that it all depends on you and your goals. I can tell you that Masteron is a great AAS and can be run with test without an issue and it really helps Test (read the steroid profile and it will tell you why) but being over 40 I would suggest keeping that Deca , or NPP, in there an adding Dianabol and or Primobolan before Tren. I LOVE tren but it effects everyone differently so if you do go with tren start with Tren A at a small dose and see how you like it.

There is a sticky on science of stacking AAS on here. I would suggest reading it.

Well I am doing 600 test 400 deca rite now and I am on week 11 might bump it to 800 test and 500 deca lol

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to run Test with Deca up until 2 years ago. Now around 43, deca kills my dick for months. Cant use it anymore. Back inthe day, never used to be a problem. So definitely looking for an alternative to deca. Still LOVE LOVE DBOL oral.
    jolter604 likes this.

When I run tren I am hornet all day with the deca it comes and goes.
    But with tren it is hard to sleep for me.
    And the dbol I am on now has my nipples hurting I ended up taking 20 nolva 40 dbol but think today is my last dbol intake for life.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich View Post
    I used to run Test with Deca up until 2 years ago. Now around 43, deca kills my dick for months. Cant use it anymore. Back inthe day, never used to be a problem. So definitely looking for an alternative to deca. Still LOVE LOVE DBOL oral.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Tren 600
    Test 400
    Mast 400

I would go higher tren but it makes me nutty and I get zero sleep.
    I ran test prop 75mg tren ace 125mg and master prop 100mg eod and that was a amazing run but I was a walking angry boner lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    Tren 600
    Test 400
    Mast 400

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    When I run tren I am hornet all day with the deca it comes and goes.
    But with tren it is hard to sleep for me.
    And the dbol I am on now has my nipples hurting I ended up taking 20 nolva 40 dbol but think today is my last dbol intake for life.

I can't handle the night sweat and the Tren insomnia. My favorite stack, my goal is to be lean and vascular and size is secondary, is Test 300mg/wk + Mast 300mg/wk + Primo 300mg/wk. I run that for 8 weeks and I look like my avatar.

Thread Information