Dngokul916 is offline New Member

Started Test Cypionate Cycle 400mg/ml

I started my cycle 3 weeks ago I take 1ml injection per week but after injecting 2 days later my injection site gets swollen and hurts really bad. I asked my buddy who got me the test says it takes time to get used to it. He has been using the same for years and he said in the beginning it hurts. I feel like quitting but don’t want to any input you guys can give a newbie?

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don’t even know where to begin ? Are you knowledgeable about running any type of AAS ? That’s my first question. How old are you ?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    You can buy a sterile oil and use that to cut it so that it is less concentrated.

I have some links to threads here from the stickies above which may answer some of your questions regarding a proper cycle and may even answer some questions you didn't even know you had! Please take a moment to read these if you have not already:
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

I am 36 years old and a diebetic. My buddy made me a diet plan and training routine. He said injections are safer than the pills. I am brand new to this I don’t know AAS. I don’t even know what it means. I have been reading online about cycles. I asked him few questions he said I am jumping ahead. As you know one cannot just FIND a trainer who can get you juice.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dngokul916 View Post
    I am 36 years old and a diebetic. My buddy made me a diet plan and training routine. He said injections are safer than the pills. I am brand new to this I don’t know AAS. I don’t even know what it means. I have been reading online about cycles. I asked him few questions he said I am jumping ahead. As you know one cannot just FIND a trainer who can get you juice.
    I don’t understand how your friend just gives you stuff and just lets you do this and doesn’t give you all the info on it. You came to the right place ... a lot of good guys here with a ton of knowledge and experience...
    I hope they see this post.

El darsh is offline New Member

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It hurts because it is 400mg/ml. Most cyp is 200mg/ml. Inject 0.5ml twice a week instead.

Are you taking an AI?

HCG ?

How long is your planned cycle?

What is your PCT plan

How long have you been training?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Slysly is offline New Member
    Para ficar inchado pode ser varias causas, uma delas o curto tamanho da seringa.
    Quando fica vermelho e quente não é bom, mas também não é sinal que tudo esteja mal.
    Mete gelo e cá em Portugal a pomada é trombocid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dngokul916 View Post
    I started my cycle 3 weeks ago I take 1ml injection per week but after injecting 2 days later my injection site gets swollen and hurts really bad. I asked my buddy who got me the test says it takes time to get used to it. He has been using the same for years and he said in the beginning it hurts. I feel like quitting but don’t want to any input you guys can give a newbie?
    Yes, you will feel Post Injection Pain (PIP) on your first cycle. It's due to the fact that your virgin muscles are not used to the injection. It takes a few injections but you will get used to it. Inject your right glute on one injection and left glutes on the next and rotate your injection sites.

What are you taking for your cycle. We need more information if you want help from the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Yes, you will feel Post Injection Pain (PIP) on your first cycle. It's due to the fact that your virgin muscles are not used to the injection. It takes a few injections but you will get used to it. Inject your right glute on one injection and left glutes on the next and rotate your injection sites.

What are you taking for your cycle. We need more information if you want help from the forum.
    Just the Test injections, protein diet pland and work out plan. Taking 2 scoops of C4 preworkout before the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Slysly View Post
    Para ficar inchado pode ser varias causas, uma delas o curto tamanho da seringa.
    Quando fica vermelho e quente não é bom, mas também não é sinal que tudo esteja mal.
    Mete gelo e cá em Portugal a pomada é trombocid.
    English please

Thread Information