Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Muscle cramps

  1. #1
    PeanutbutterDC's Avatar
    PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,062

    Muscle cramps

    Just posted yesterday about no sides, and now today I'm getting muscle cramping- feet (top and bottom) and hams a lot, quads and lats a little.
    Is this from clen ?
    I'm on 40 mcg 2x/day the past couple days and 1x/day the few days before that. Also on 25mg Anavar .
    Keeping hydrated and taking electrolytes.
    Any advice?

  2. #2
    PeanutbutterDC's Avatar
    PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,062
    Never mind. Checked with my coach. Yes, it's fromclen. I'll be taking L-Taurine and making sure my electrolytes and water intake are adequate.

  3. #3
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,142
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Never mind. Checked with my coach. Yes, it's fromclen. I'll be taking L-Taurine and making sure my electrolytes and water intake are adequate.
    Taurine and potassium.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Just posted yesterday about no sides, and now today I'm getting muscle cramping- feet (top and bottom) and hams a lot, quads and lats a little.
    Is this from clen ?
    I'm on 40 mcg 2x/day the past couple days and 1x/day the few days before that. Also on 25mg Anavar .
    Keeping hydrated and taking electrolytes.
    Any advice?
    Clen cramps you and anavar gives you "super pump" cramps. You're taking 250% of "normal" anavar dose for women + clen, you're gong to cramp. Take 3g to 5g of Taurine/ed. These little 500mg caps will do nothing. Buy the taurine in bulk on Amazon, it's the cheapest. You can eat bananas but you'll have to eat so many bananas that you'll look like a banana. LOL

  5. #5
    PeanutbutterDC's Avatar
    PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Clen cramps you and anavar gives you "super pump" cramps. You're taking 250% of "normal" anavar dose for women + clen, you're gong to cramp. Take 3g to 5g of Taurine/ed. These little 500mg caps will do nothing. Buy the taurine in bulk on Amazon, it's the cheapest. You can eat bananas but you'll have to eat so many bananas that you'll look like a banana. LOL
    Got it. Thanks.
    Just curious why the "normal" dose for women is 5-10mg/day. I'm doing great on 25mg. No sides. Growing. I should note I'm menopausal and going for a figure or physique look (not bikini) and I realize both of those factors might play into it


    Also should note, the muscle cramps are mild but numerous

  6. #6
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,776
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Clen cramps you and anavar gives you "super pump" cramps. You're taking 250% of "normal" anavar dose for women + clen, you're gong to cramp. Take 3g to 5g of Taurine/ed. These little 500mg caps will do nothing. Buy the taurine in bulk on Amazon, it's the cheapest. You can eat bananas but you'll have to eat so many bananas that you'll look like a banana. LOL
    A single avocado has 975 milligrams of potassium where a banana has 487 milligrams. Avocados have more fat but it is the good kind. Bananas have a lot of sugar in them as well, like 28 grams vs 1 gram in an avacado. Do a google search and you will spot eating bananas and eat a lot of avacados. Also supplement Potassium in the AM and PM, they are cheap off of amazon.

  7. #7
    PeanutbutterDC's Avatar
    PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    A single avocado has 975 milligrams of potassium where a banana has 487 milligrams. Avocados have more fat but it is the good kind. Bananas have a lot of sugar in them as well, like 28 grams vs 1 gram in an avacado. Do a google search and you will spot eating bananas and eat a lot of avacados. Also supplement Potassium in the AM and PM, they are cheap off of amazon.
    Thanks. I'm actually on a very restrictive diet. Bananas and avocados are not included. I just picked up some potassium at Target and ordered Taurine from Amazon

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Got it. Thanks.
    Just curious why the "normal" dose for women is 5-10mg/day. I'm doing great on 25mg. No sides. Growing. I should note I'm menopausal and going for a figure or physique look (not bikini) and I realize both of those factors might play into it


    Also should note, the muscle cramps are mild but numerous
    5mg-10mg is the starter dose. Women produce only 1/7 the Test of men so the starting dose is considerably lower. Men tak 50mg to 100mg of Var on a cycle.

    As women gains more cycle experience, they increase the dosage. No sides and gains at 25mg/ed? You keep going girl.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •