Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Testosterone suspension- won’t inject

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member

Testosterone suspension- won’t inject

I got a milky white bottle of test suspension from my usual UGL. I was able to draw it out with a 29g but it was clear.... tried a 25g same thing... then I tried a 22g and I got the milkier substance with white stuff floating around.

When trying to reinject the 22g it kept plugging the needle. It’s been 10 years since I’ve used suspension...

Will just the clear water have test in it?
    Can i do that? Any other pointers?

Thanks!

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Know when you pulled with the smaller gauge needle it did not let any testosterone powder through so you concentrated the vile even more the 22 gauge picked up a lot of the testosterone powder and it's having a hard time inject

You need to shake that shit like there's no tomorrow and draw up and make sure it looks the same consistency

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    Know when you pulled with the smaller gauge needle it did not let any testosterone powder through so you concentrated the vile even more the 22 gauge picked up a lot of the testosterone powder and it's having a hard time inject

You need to shake that shit like there's no tomorrow and draw up and make sure it looks the same consistency

I reinjected the water to avoid dilution and did shake it. I will shake way more again and try’s. I never remember having such an issue in the past and I didn’t even use 22g then

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It might be bad gear. I have had that issue with test suspension and it only worked with a 21g. It didn't produce any effect either, even at 200mg... go figure. Lots and lots of PIP from it. When I asked around about this issue, people told me the same, test suspension brewed properly shouldn't do this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The problem is the raws ste not micronized. Micronized raws will shoot with a slin pin. You can generall buy test no ester, and winstrol micronized. There the most popular suspensions.

Even if the raws aren't micronized there useable with a 25g. You must shake well and draw with a large enough needle to draw the gear very fast. Once.younhave drawn the gear draw some air just like you would using the airlock injection technique. Before you inject use your aseptic technique, shake it very well again, begin injection if the needle clogs draw the plunger back like when you aspirate before injection. The needle will clear, and then start injecting again. Sometimes you will have to do it a few times but it works.

Just try to get suspensions from suppliers that used micronized raws, or buy oil based test no ester.
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like a pain in the ass. Is suspension really that good?

Thread Information