pksc is offline Junior Member

Mid cycle blood work (High E2, Prolactin)

2nd Cycle. Blood work at 7th week

Test blend 250 - 7th week
    Deca 150 - Dropped at 4th week coz of sides.
    AI 0.25 EOD
    HCG 250 EOD

E2 and Prolactin is much higher than expected while FSH and LH is too low.

What to do next? Shall I add caber? How to control E2, how to maintain FSH and LH?

Sent from my G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by pksc; 07-04-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Morphene1337 is offline New Member
    Awesome job keeping track of the blood. Something I always fail at doing. Ill get blood drawn to keep my hematocrit levels down but no blood work, unfortunately.... *hangs head in shame*

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its been ten weeks since Deca so, the deca isn't the problem. It's the 14th week of your cycle...so, it is time for PCT.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks good to me. I know the e2 is on the high side, but it's not horrid. I prefer mine to be slightly elevated, as it does make me a kinder person. In my opinion, your HB and RBC is more concerning. And that's not even bad. It might not hurt to donate blood once to get things down because it can make you feel a world of difference!

My bad. It is 7th week(14 shot)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Its been ten weeks since Deca so, the deca isn't the problem. It's the 14th week of your cycle...so, it is time for PCT.

My bad, its 7th week(14 shot). I think HB is high coz I took 750mg b12 in subq 15-16hrs before test.
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Looks good to me. I know the e2 is on the high side, but it's not horrid. I prefer mine to be slightly elevated, as it does make me a kinder person. In my opinion, your HB and RBC is more concerning. And that's not even bad. It might not hurt to donate blood once to get things down because it can make you feel a world of difference!
    Can't donate blood as they don't accept blood donation from those who take steroids or any injectable drugs without prescription.

Last edited by pksc; 07-04-2018 at 01:19 PM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pksc View Post
    My bad, its 7th week(14 shot). I think HB is high coz I took 750mg b12 in subq 15-16hrs before test.

Can't donate blood as they don't accept blood donation from those who take steroids or any injectable drugs without prescription.

Your hematocrit is too high. You either donate without telling them you take steroids or you quit your cycle. You should donate once your hematocrit hits 50%, you are 4% above that. At 55% and above (you will reach this soon if you continue your cycle) you are at a much higher risk of developing blood clots along with feeling like crap all day. Do you know that if you were on TRT and you had 54%, your doc would put you off TRT until your hematocrit goes back to normal?

With elevated estrogen you also increase the risk of developing blood clots further. Assuming your E2 reading is correct that is, but if your prolactin is that high your estrogen most likely is high too. High E2 + high hematocrit = compounded risk.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Your hematocrit is too high. You either donate without telling them you take steroids or you quit your cycle. You should donate once your hematocrit hits 50%, you are 4% above that. At 55% and above (you will reach this soon if you continue your cycle) you are at a much higher risk of developing blood clots along with feeling like crap all day. Do you know that if you were on TRT and you had 54%, your doc would put you off TRT until your hematocrit goes back to normal?

With elevated estrogen you also increase the risk of developing blood clots further. Assuming your E2 reading is correct that is, but if your prolactin is that high your estrogen most likely is high too. High E2 + high hematocrit = compounded risk.
    edited
    Last edited by pksc; 05-25-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Thread Information