Thread: Acne Risk?

Arcânn is offline Associate Member

Acne Risk?

I'm 28 years old and USUALLY have no acne, but once in a while I'll get a zit here and there, usually on my shoulder or back or thigh. Once in a while I'll even get a cluster of little mini pimples on my forehead that last a week or so. Can't see them from a distance but up close in the mirror, they're their. I wasn't especially prone to acne as a teenager which is why I think it's strange that I still get it now and again as an adult, but I never get anything crazy.

I'm assuming this means I might be more prone than a lot of people to acne on cycle? Things like this are the reason I want to run my first cycle at 350mg/week. But I'd like to hear your opinions on this first.

Also, is zinc still believed to help with acne? I know if it gets too bad, accutane might be my only option, which I'd rather not have to resort to in the first place. But if I have to I will.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only way to know if you'll get acne on cycle is to run the cycle. Be prepared and have your ancillaries on deck before you start. I've had issues with acne on gear but not from test. But everyone is different. .

Acne stinks, there's just no two ways about it. On my first cycle I had SUPER bad backne and chestne. I looked like a leper. Oil was dripping down my face like sweat. It was really bad.

If you're going to have acne, you'll get them. You can only keep yourself clean and maintain your personal hygiene. Get anti-acne body wash and shower with it twice a day. It's bad when you start getting sebaceous cysts. Them sucker are ugly and they HURT. Lower your dose. Your body will acclimate to the cycles. I can run a lot of gear now and don't get acne.

Good luck

Thread Information