Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By usernamewastaken
  • 2 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer

Thread: Please review my diet and steroid plan

  1. #1
    harensarma is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    4

    Exclamation Please review my diet and steroid plan

    Hi, This is my second cycle (first cycle was failed cycle only did for 20 days with NPP + Test Cyp). A perosn prepared this for me. I am in little bit doubt with the diet plan's macronutrient. Please see the attachment. It is a big file so I attached. please advice me => diet2.pdf

    Little Bit detail about me:

    Age: 27
    Height: 5.9
    Weight: 61 KG
    Body Fat% 14
    Years of training: 1yr
    Goals: Gain 10 KG within 2 month. (less fat, more muscle)
    Last edited by harensarma; 07-22-2018 at 11:01 AM. Reason: I updated few detail about me

  2. #2
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,116
    Hey! Welcome.
    What not post up a little about yourself to let everyone know a bit about you. It really helps to give you the best advice they can.
    Start with the simple things like:
    Age:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Body Fat%
    Years of training:
    Goals:

    Obviously we can see you’ve got one cycle under your belt. How long ago did you do that and how did it work for you?

  3. #3
    harensarma is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    4
    Hi, I updated my qs now. also my last cyclle was for 3 month, but for my mom death I couldn't complete it, however I gained nearly 3 KG of weight. It was around 7 month before.

  4. #4
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by harensarma View Post
    Hi, This is my second cycle (first cycle was failed cycle only did for 20 days with NPP + Test Cyp). A perosn prepared this for me. I am in little bit doubt with the diet plan's macronutrient. Please see the attachment. It is a big file so I attached. please advice me => diet2.pdf

    Little Bit detail about me:

    Age: 27
    Height: 5.9
    Weight: 61 KG
    Body Fat% 14
    Years of training: 1yr
    Goals: Gain 10 KG within 2 month. (less fat, more muscle)
    The attachment you posted seems to be for a novice, and really steroids should not be used if you only have 1 year of training.

    Nothing wrong with being new, but bodybuilding takes years of training, perfecting training, perfecting diet, finding what works for you. Only when you have a good grasp and know how to gain muscle while natural you should think about steroids. You will not get big with one cycle, not even with 3 cycles.

    61kgs is too light to start doing steroids, it shows you dont know how to eat so you will lose all gains after cycle making the use of steroids just a waste of your health.

    There is big risks when using steroids, make sure its worth the risk.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

  5. #5
    harensarma is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks for the reply, but I already made my mind also purchased all the stuffs. I know about risks. Please advice me should I continue ? If I continue, is the diet plan ok ?

  6. #6
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Agreed with all above,

    The plan in that document is mediocre. The steroid suggestions, AI and PCT is horrible. Nolvadex isn't even an AI, deca is a very long ester that needs to be run for much longer than 8 weeks, and PCT is 2 weeks after last test E/C injection - and you stop the deca 1 week before you stop test injections. But deca/winstrol isn't even for beginners.

    Mate this thread is full of very informational stickies. Go through them, in the workout and the diet section especially. That document you posted doesn't even teach you the basics. Hope you didn't have to pay for it.
    Mr.BB likes this.

  7. #7
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Agreed with all above,

    The plan in that document is mediocre. The steroid suggestions, AI and PCT is horrible. Nolvadex isn't even an AI, deca is a very long ester that needs to be run for much longer than 8 weeks, and PCT is 2 weeks after last test E/C injection - and you stop the deca 1 week before you stop test injections. But deca/winstrol isn't even for beginners.

    Mate this thread is full of very informational stickies. Go through them, in the workout and the diet section especially. That document you posted doesn't even teach you the basics. Hope you didn't have to pay for it.
    Didnt even read that part lol.

    Guessing the document is made by who sold you the stuff, correct?

    If you follow that instructions bet you are back to 60kgs 3-6 months after finishing it.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

  8. #8
    harensarma is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Didnt even read that part lol.

    Guessing the document is made by who sold you the stuff, correct?

    If you follow that instructions bet you are back to 60kgs 3-6 months after finishing it.
    I paid for it. I paid for the diet and workout plan.

  9. #9
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by harensarma View Post
    I paid for it. I paid for the diet and workout plan.
    I think its a mistake, but if you are going to do something do this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

    Read it thoroughly, its free!

  10. #10
    usernamewastaken's Avatar
    usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    174
    Wtf is this bs this lying fag wrote for you?
    "Accordingly,
    the diet I have created for you, it has been created based on the ~228 g proteins and 3305 kcal average intake a
    day. Itís about of 1000 kcal excess calories intake, which amount is needed for 2 lbs muscle gain a week. So
    you will gain around 2 lbs (~1 kg) muscle a week."


    You can expect a little lower then half that a month.


    My bad i thought he said that while being natty.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

  11. #11
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,296
    You got scammed, ripped off, punk'd, taken for a ride, exploited. Whatever you wanna call it.

    Whoever wrote that plan is a scam artist looking to take advantage of the uneducated. S
    The diet and steroid plan that was created for you is compeletly useless. There are so many mistakes like Cousin said, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

    Use this experience as a lesson for the future, never pay for something you don't understand, regardless of what it is in life - leaves you open to be taken advantage of.
    RigPig and cousinmuscles like this.

  12. #12
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    Wtf is this bs this lying fag wrote for you?
    "Accordingly,
    the diet I have created for you, it has been created based on the ~228 g proteins and 3305 kcal average intake a
    day. It’s about of 1000 kcal excess calories intake, which amount is needed for 2 lbs muscle gain a week. So
    you will gain around 2 lbs (~1 kg) muscle a week."


    You can expect a little lower then half that a month.


    My bad i thought he said that while being natty.
    Lol some of the meals are just fruits and berries, but not as snacks, lots of carbs as if it was intended to be a fully satisfying meal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    You got scammed, ripped off, punk'd, taken for a ride, exploited. Whatever you wanna call it.

    Whoever wrote that plan is a scam artist looking to take advantage of the uneducated. S
    The diet and steroid plan that was created for you is compeletly useless. There are so many mistakes like Cousin said, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

    Use this experience as a lesson for the future, never pay for something you don't understand, regardless of what it is in life - leaves you open to be taken advantage of.
    There are so many good stickies in all the sections I don't even know why a beginner pays for info...

  13. #13
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by harensarma View Post
    Hi, This is my second cycle (first cycle was failed cycle only did for 20 days with NPP + Test Cyp). A perosn prepared this for me. I am in little bit doubt with the diet plan's macronutrient. Please see the attachment. It is a big file so I attached. please advice me => diet2.pdf

    Little Bit detail about me:

    Age: 27
    Height: 5.9
    Weight: 61 KG
    Body Fat% 14
    Years of training: 1yr
    Goals: Gain 10 KG within 2 month. (less fat, more muscle)
    I would prefer not to download a file that someone posted like that. Use the insert image function please
    Obs likes this.

  14. #14
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I would prefer not to download a file that someone posted like that. Use the insert image function please
    That's a very valid point and I took this up almost two years ago I think. PDFs have security risks. I'll shoot a PM to the admin, maybe it is a good idea to not allow that type of attachment.

  15. #15
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Lol some of the meals are just fruits and berries, but not as snacks, lots of carbs as if it was intended to be a fully satisfying meal.



    There are so many good stickies in all the sections I don't even know why a beginner pays for info...
    I think it is because they are such a beginner, even the stickies are too much to make sense of. They have to research so many different things that seem like common terms to us. It is very daunting, so they pay someone who they think already knows all this stuff to do it for them.
    I know it sucks OP, but thats what you have to do. Read, research every term you dont understand, post questions when you dont understand what you are researching or cant find info on it, repeat

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •