Results 1 to 27 of 27
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By OdinsOtherSon
  • 2 Post By Obs

Thread: Only inject in glutes. Resistance pushing plunger. Scar tissue?

  1. #1
    JayReaper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31

    Only inject in glutes. Resistance pushing plunger. Scar tissue?

    How bad is it to only pin the glutes? Just been rotating asscheeks so basically same muscle once a week. On my first cycle and it's like the PIP gets worse every time but i'm scared to pin anywhere else. Last time i injected there was a lot of resistance trying to push the oil in and my ass got crazy swollen. Am i injecting into scar tissue now?

  2. #2
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,422
    Obs likes this.

  3. #3
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by JayReaper View Post
    How bad is it to only pin the glutes? Just been rotating asscheeks so basically same muscle once a week. On my first cycle and it's like the PIP gets worse every time but i'm scared to pin anywhere else. Last time i injected there was a lot of resistance trying to push the oil in and my ass got crazy swollen. Am i injecting into scar tissue now?
    I doubt you got scar tissue from one cycle, what was you injecting? If I'm only pinning twice a week, i typically go glutes only

  4. #4
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Once a week on each spot is fine. You are not getting scar tissue from that.

    But there might be rough tissue anywhere in our body, sometimes we hit it with needle.

  5. #5
    JayReaper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Once a week on each spot is fine. You are not getting scar tissue from that.

    But there might be rough tissue anywhere in our body, sometimes we hit it with needle.
    Why do you think PIP and swelling seems to be getting worse each time then? There was some serious resistance when pushing the plunger, like i almost had to use 2 fingers lol

  6. #6
    JayReaper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I doubt you got scar tissue from one cycle, what was you injecting? If I'm only pinning twice a week, i typically go glutes only
    UGL Test E 300mg/ml

    High BA content maybe? Oil is pretty yellowish, but clear

  7. #7
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    What size needle are you using
    JayReaper likes this.

  8. #8
    JayReaper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    1.5 inch 25 gauge

  9. #9
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by JayReaper View Post
    Why do you think PIP and swelling seems to be getting worse each time then? There was some serious resistance when pushing the plunger, like i almost had to use 2 fingers lol
    Your body adjusting to a foreign oily new substance.

    ..or bad gear, but the 1st option happens to almost everyone.

    The resistance in plunger is due to bad choice of needle and syringe.

  10. #10
    JayReaper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Your body adjusting to a foreign oily new substance.

    ..or bad gear, but the 1st option happens to almost everyone.
    Have you heard of pitting edema? Whenever i inject my glutes, the upper side of my thigh gets squishy and spongy for a few days afterwards. Only noticed it with the last 2 injections but maybe its been happening all along. Can push my finger into my skin and it leaves an indentation. It's a sign of infection so that worries me a bit but i havent run a fevee over 99.2 since i started my cycle 3 weeks ago.

    My gear is a year old btw. Got it when i just turned 24 and decided to wait til i was 25

  11. #11
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by JayReaper View Post
    Have you heard of pitting edema? Whenever i inject my glutes, the upper side of my thigh gets squishy and spongy for a few days afterwards. Only noticed it with the last 2 injections but maybe its been happening all along. Can push my finger into my skin and it leaves an indentation. It's a sign of infection so that worries me a bit but i havent run a fevee over 99.2 since i started my cycle 3 weeks ago.

    My gear is a year old btw. Got it when i just turned 24 and decided to wait til i was 25
    That can also be due to a sterile abscess.

    Like I said your body is fighting a foreign substance.

  12. #12
    JayReaper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    That can also be due to a sterile abscess.

    Like I said your body is fighting a foreign substance.
    If that's the case, will this go away on it's own?

  13. #13
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Yes, take some NAC and vit C to help your immune system.

    If you do have fever you might need antibiotics.

  14. #14
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    Consider buying a shorter needle (1") and learning to hit delts. You'll survive the experience and will be glad you did. I like 25 ga as long as it's not a large volume shot. It's a slow push but that's fine, it should be. And listen to BB.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  15. #15
    MACKATTACK's Avatar
    MACKATTACK is online now EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Gym or Eating
    Posts
    1,882
    Open up other injection sites. U might find some are better then others. I prefer my Lats over glutes.........

  16. #16
    JayReaper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Yes, take some NAC and vit C to help your immune system.

    If you do have fever you might need antibiotics.
    I took keflex after my last injection but i ran out. Last injection got kinda red. Temperature has been steady between 99 and 99.2 while on cycle.

    Also what is NAC?

  17. #17
    JayReaper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Consider buying a shorter needle (1") and learning to hit delts. You'll survive the experience and will be glad you did. I like 25 ga as long as it's not a large volume shot. It's a slow push but that's fine, it should be. And listen to BB.
    I would prefer to pin in my delts actually. But if it's bad gear i'd like to just keep it in one area right now until i figure out what to do

  18. #18
    JayReaper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Open up other injection sites. U might find some are better then others. I prefer my Lats over glutes.........
    I will probably try delts next.

    I'm going to hold off on my next pin (which was supposed to be today) until i'm confident that this is nothing to be concerned about. Unfortunately i think i might just have shit gear. Hard to tell when you have no prior experience.

  19. #19
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by JayReaper View Post

    Also what is NAC?
    acetylcysteine

  20. #20
    OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    acetylcysteine
    And itís 50% off at life extension right now.
    Stalker3060 likes this.

  21. #21
    Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    292
    Been wondering the same thing. I've been getting a lot of resistance from the plunger when I inject only into my right quad everytime. At times it feels like the plunger is stuck.

    I inject 2ml into my quads every 4 days. This is my 4th cycle.

  22. #22
    Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by JayReaper View Post
    How bad is it to only pin the glutes? Just been rotating asscheeks so basically same muscle once a week. On my first cycle and it's like the PIP gets worse every time but i'm scared to pin anywhere else. Last time i injected there was a lot of resistance trying to push the oil in and my ass got crazy swollen. Am i injecting into scar tissue now?
    It's very interesting. In my case, when I was doing injections I injected only in the glutes and never face any problems. Of course I have also tried to rotate injection spots, but for me it's still easier to inject in the glutes.

  23. #23
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Unless that ventroglute photo is upside down... That is one flexible feller.
    Chrisp83TRT and Quester like this.

  24. #24
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by JayReaper View Post
    I took keflex after my last injection but i ran out. Last injection got kinda red. Temperature has been steady between 99 and 99.2 while on cycle.

    Also what is NAC?
    NAC is an overrated precursor to glutathione.
    Attachment 173727

    I truly do not know why it is pushed so hard when the end result is to get ^^^ this which is ten dollars.
    Last edited by Obs; 08-02-2018 at 08:14 PM.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    I've been pinning for years and some pins are harder than other. It just happens. Be patient and push harder. LOL

  26. #26
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    NAC is an overrated precursor to glutathione.
    Attachment 173727

    I truly do not know why it is pushed so hard when the end result is to get ^^^ this which is ten dollars.
    Got any more info about this? NAC gets pricey when you take 5 a day.

  27. #27
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by JayReaper View Post
    I took keflex after my last injection but i ran out. Last injection got kinda red. Temperature has been steady between 99 and 99.2 while on cycle.

    Also what is NAC?
    99.5 is normal not a fever. Especially 9n cycle your body turns to s space heater

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •