Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    292

    Need new pinning locations

    I currently pin ED for Test/Tren /Mast and need more locations to rotate in with delts and quads. I want to pin something I can see and reach easily, so glutes are out of the question. Already tried that, it didn't end well.

    What locations are the least painful to pin other than delts/quads? Was thinking biceps, but not really too sure.

    I will use slin pins for these injections and currently about 12%. I'm relatively lean.

  2. #2
    MACKATTACK's Avatar
    MACKATTACK is online now EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Gym or Eating
    Posts
    1,882
    Glutes are very easy to do with the right technique, standing makes it a pain. I lay on the bed on my side put a pillow betweens my leg so it makes it very easy to relax the muscle and its easy to reach then.

    I also hit LATS, might be a little difficult if u don't have long arms.

  3. #3
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    I'm in the same boat with you Op

    I've tried glue to few times and always fucking ends terrible I had nerves I don't inject all the shit that I need to it hurts I struggle trying to reach Etc

    Same as you my favorite locations are quadriceps and side delt

    I've had very good luck with the biceps only thing that ever really hurt there was PNE I've done mast in the biceps test prop in the biceps test enanthate in the biceps never an issue I hear the pecs aren't bad either and what macattack said The Lat seem like a very preferred location for a lot of guys but for me it's going to be a reach issue just like the glutes give the bicep I try you want to go inside bicep on the upper part past that thing that runs down the side almost directly in the head

  4. #4
    Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Glutes are very easy to do with the right technique, standing makes it a pain. I lay on the bed on my side put a pillow betweens my leg so it makes it very easy to relax the muscle and its easy to reach then.

    I also hit LATS, might be a little difficult if u don't have long arms.
    I can't see what I'm pinning when doing glutes, and I can't seem to get a good angle. I heard the ventro is a decent location, thoughts on that?

    Have long arms, so I can definitely reach around to the lat. Where in the lat do you usually inject?

    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I'm in the same boat with you Op

    I've tried glue to few times and always fucking ends terrible I had nerves I don't inject all the shit that I need to it hurts I struggle trying to reach Etc

    Same as you my favorite locations are quadriceps and side delt

    I've had very good luck with the biceps only thing that ever really hurt there was PNE I've done mast in the biceps test prop in the biceps test enanthate in the biceps never an issue I hear the pecs aren't bad either and what macattack said The Lat seem like a very preferred location for a lot of guys but for me it's going to be a reach issue just like the glutes give the bicep I try you want to go inside bicep on the upper part past that thing that runs down the side almost directly in the head
    Cool, thanks for weighing in! What is PNE?

    My glute failure ended up with me getting a piss poor angle while trying to push the plunger in, and bent the needle at nearly 90 degrees. That was my first cycle - I've never gone back to glutes since.

  5. #5
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    I can't see what I'm pinning when doing glutes, and I can't seem to get a good angle. I heard the ventro is a decent location, thoughts on that?

    Have long arms, so I can definitely reach around to the lat. Where in the lat do you usually inject?



    Cool, thanks for weighing in! What is PNE?

    My glute failure ended up with me getting a piss poor angle while trying to push the plunger in, and bent the needle at nearly 90 degrees. That was my first cycle - I've never gone back to glutes since.
    TNE test no ester

    Autocorrect

  6. #6
    MACKATTACK's Avatar
    MACKATTACK is online now EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Gym or Eating
    Posts
    1,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    I can't see what I'm pinning when doing glutes, and I can't seem to get a good angle. I heard the ventro is a decent location, thoughts on that?

    Have long arms, so I can definitely reach around to the lat. Where in the lat do you usually inject?
    .

    When u pin your glute laying down u can see it easily and very stable and VERY easy to reach, you should be pinning the upper and outer side of the glute.

    LAT's I inject dead center here is a video that perfectly illustrates it:


  7. #7
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,705
    I hit delts, bi's, chest, and quads. Glutes are hard for me too . Occasionally I'll hit the right side, but using my left hand.... Just can't.

  8. #8
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    I hid quads in pocket area and in mid quad slightly to the outside, biceps, chest, side delts, front delts, and glutes (been a while).

    I got some super high pip gear a while back that crystallized in my bicep on my right side (tne) and since it is quite painful to inject that bicep in the scarred tissue but I manage. Slin pins in quads have been a blessing. I can put 2ml in each leg, 2 ml in pecs, 2ml in front delts, 2ml in side delts, 2ml in biceps, and 6ml in glutes.
    Rotation after 2-3 days is no issue with GSO gear.
    Thats 18ml and thats a shit ton of gear. I am in no danger of needing new ground.

  9. #9
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,233
    I pin calves + outer quads + inner quad. Total of 6 injection sites.

  10. #10
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Delts, triceps, 2 heads of biceps

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •