Results 1 to 36 of 36
Like Tree17Likes
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Dr.L
  • 1 Post By -Ender-
  • 2 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 2 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 2 Post By -Ender-
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 2 Post By
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: 750mg of test for 1 year straight

  1. #1
    aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    60

    750mg of test for 1 year straight

    Hey guys I've been running test for a while with an ai and hcg . My blood work and blood pressure are good, including lipids. I need to hit some athletic and strength goals quickly, which would preclude me from staying off of testosterone .

  2. #2
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,148
    Is there a question ... I’m confused by this thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

  3. #3
    aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Is there a question ... I’m confused by this thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Sorry I forgot to put my question in the OP. Basically I am concerned about getting a stroke or causing damage to my heart. Am I in danger of getting these things even though my blood work is good?

  4. #4
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,951
    You would need an EKG to assess the condition of your heart.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Let me see if I understand. You've been running 750mg/wk of Test for 1 year and still want to increase your strength? Are you really 18?
    MegaMeatMan likes this.

  6. #6
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by aestheticsfirst View Post
    Sorry I forgot to put my question in the OP. Basically I am concerned about getting a stroke or causing damage to my heart. Am I in danger of getting these things even though my blood work is good?
    Yes you are at more risk than if you were not abusing test
    MegaMeatMan likes this.

  7. #7
    Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    306
    In my opinion the long acting esters could be taken 2 x week ( at the single dose: 200 - 250mg). And it would be more than enough to get good results, of course if you have a good training program, diet and sleep. That's it. But steroids for improving an athletic performance should be taken only in cycle with a suitable pct after each cycle.
    Last edited by Testlolblast; 08-09-2018 at 08:32 AM.

  8. #8
    Aussie79 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4
    Certainly at higher risk, as we all are.
    Any undiagnosed heart defect can become life threatening as your heart grows, becomes stronger , less flexible, and your left ventricle weakens.
    Get and ECG so you can stop worrying about half of that stuff, however long term use certainly will affect your heart, namely the left ventricle. PS- long time use is 5-10 years of consistent use.

  9. #9
    aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Let me see if I understand. You've been running 750mg/wk of Test for 1 year and still want to increase your strength? Are you really 18?
    I am trying to compete in sports and my blood work and blood pressure are very good, despite high or low estrogen. The only qualities that I am concerned about are my lipids and my ability to recover after such a long blast. I am 23 years old, and I started using steroids at 22. I have been training naturally for 5 years.

  10. #10
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by aestheticsfirst View Post
    Hey guys I've been running test for a while with an ai and hcg. My blood work and blood pressure are good, including lipids. I need to hit some athletic and strength goals quickly, which would preclude me from staying off of testosterone.
    Its a bad idea to stay on anything for too long in my opinion. I've seen guys/gals get desensitized and adrenal fatigue and just stop responding well. Break are always a good idea and actually very beneficial in the long run.

  11. #11
    deusromanus is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    29
    Fertility?

  12. #12
    Dr.L is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    19
    You don't need to get an EKG, don't waste your time/money and don't listen to people who are not doctors. At 23 your heart and blood vessels are in very good condition in case you are a healthy person, and since you haven't mentioned any disease and your vitals are normal, I'll asume you are a healthy regular person. Heart attacks and strokes are common in people above 40 or even more depending on many factors but in your case you are not at risk at this moment. I've seen heart attacks in people in their 30s mainly from cocaine or congenital diseases but still very rare. This doesn't mean you won't be at risk in the long run if you keep taking 750mg of test per week, at that dosage you will be at risk in the future, specially if you develop high blood pressure.
    Last edited by Dr.L; 08-10-2018 at 05:13 PM.
    Mr.BB likes this.

  13. #13
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.L View Post
    You don't need to get an EKG, don't waste your time/money and don't listen to people who are not doctors. At 23 your heart and blood vessels are in very good condition in case you are a healthy person, and since you haven't mentioned any disease and your vitals are normal, I'll asume you are a healthy regular person. Heart attacks and strokes are common in people above 40 or even more depending on many factors but in your case you are not at risk at this moment. I've seen heart attacks in people in their 30s mainly from cocaine or congenital diseases but still very rare. This doesn't mean you won't be at risk in the long run if you keep taking 750mg of test per week, at that dosage you will be at risk in the future, specially if you develop high blood pressure.
    ^This post is total bullshit.
    "DR.L" is implying that he is in the medical field. However, no one claiming to be in the medical field uses the word "ASSUME" with regard to someones condition. Certainty is paramount with regard to health. This can only be achieved with tests and analysis of the results.
    *Admin* likes this.

  14. #14
    Arcânn's Avatar
    Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    316
    You've been blasting on 750mg for a year straight?????

  15. #15
    Dr.L is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    19
    Do you want proof I'm a medical doctor? Yes doctors can use the word ASSUME, I assume the person has no medical conditions since he hasn't mentioned any and he's 23, which if you were a doctor, you would know most people are healthy at this age and without signs or symptoms there is not need to do an EKG. I can't say he has or does not have a medical condition since I don't know him but I can ASSUME. You are not a doctor and you are giving the wrong advice to people. You are just mad I expose your lack of knowledge on the subject, so stick to your field which of course it's not medical related.
    Last edited by Dr.L; 08-14-2018 at 04:10 AM.

  16. #16
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.L View Post
    Do you want proof I'm a medical doctor? Yes doctors can use the word ASSUME, I assume the person has no medical conditions since he hasn't mentioned any and he's 23, which if you were a doctor, you would know most people are healthy at this age and without signs or symptoms there is not need to do an EKG. I can't say he has or does not have a medical condition since I don't know him but I can ASSUME. You are not a doctor and you are giving the wrong advice to people. You are just mad I expose your lack of knowledge on the subject, so stick to your field which of course it's not medical related.
    What he said is true, a doctor doesn't assume something due to someones age. Heart attacks are more common among young people than previously believed, hypogonadism among young men, etc. If the guy is worrying about the condition of his heart he should go and test it, not hope it's ok due to his age.
    Chrisp83TRT and Arcânn like this.

  17. #17
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.L View Post
    You don't need to get an EKG, don't waste your time/money and don't listen to people who are not doctors. At 23 your heart and blood vessels are in very good condition in case you are a healthy person, and since you haven't mentioned any disease and your vitals are normal, I'll asume you are a healthy regular person. Heart attacks and strokes are common in people above 40 or even more depending on many factors but in your case you are not at risk at this moment. I've seen heart attacks in people in their 30s mainly from cocaine or congenital diseases but still very rare. This doesn't mean you won't be at risk in the long run if you keep taking 750mg of test per week, at that dosage you will be at risk in the future, specially if you develop high blood pressure.
    To tell someone not to be on the safe side and get bloods done or test your heart is a doctor I’d never want to go to. I could understand you saying don’t go because of wasting moneys and doctors trying to treat you for shit so they can bill Insurance companies etc..etc.. I know the how corrupt this government is , but don’t tell someone just because they are 23 years old they are healthy. That is so ignorant to say.
    Just because one said they are healthy doesn’t mean they are. They’re plenty of things he didn’t state based on his bloods like
    -kidney function.
    - liver values
    - estrogen
    - free t
    - prolactin
    He didn’t even mention his diet and that can greatly effect your heart.
    A good doctor would recommend he NOT do a cycle for a god damn year.
    And a good doctor would be on top of bloods and monitoring this person regardless of age.
    My blood raise raise just being on 150mg of Test for a couple of months ..
    he’s on 750mg a week for a YEAR. Be rational


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    cousinmuscles and Arcânn like this.

  18. #18
    Dr.L is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    19
    You guys think you know more than a real doctor LOL "Heart attacks are more common in people than previously believed" That statement alone shows the ignorance this guy has on the matter, you know nothing about the epidemiology or pathophysiology of a myocardial infarction (heart attack for you). I'm not going to discuss with non doctors who think a healthy 23 year old will get a heart attack without risk factors. Go google risk factors for Myocardial Infarction, you won't find testosterone there but like I said in the first post, in higher dosages it may become a risk factor even do it's not proven in studies, the American Heart Association does not even mention it as a risk factor. Go ask your personal doctor if a normal healthy 23 year old should get a cardiac assessment, he will laugh in your face. Go read a book for once you cookie cutter pseudo-doctors.
    Last edited by Dr.L; 08-14-2018 at 08:15 AM.

  19. #19
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,209
    A guy I know had a heart attack at 17 after a heavy cycle where he put on 30 lbs. The testosterone in and of itself won’t cause the heart attack, but the relatively sudden extra body weight, increased viscosity of the blood, paired with congenital risks can certainly increase the risk. The guy I’m talking about is still alive 10 years later and still doing steroids .
    cousinmuscles likes this.

  20. #20
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.L View Post
    You guys think you know more than a real doctor LOL "Heart attacks are more common in people than previously believed" That statement alone shows the ignorance this guy has on the matter. I'm not going to discuss with non doctors who think a healthy 23 year old will get a heart attack. Go google risk factors for Myocardial Infarction (heart attack for you), you won't find testosterone there but like I said in the first post, in higher dosages in can become one even do the American Heart Association does not even mention it. Go ask your personal doctor if a normal healthy 23 year old should get a cardiac assessment, he will laugh in your face. Go read a book for once you cookie cutter pseudo-doctors.
    You won't last long with that attitude and especially if you think you are making for a meaningful discussion, and not long at all if you continue with the personal attacks. Whether the OP is healthy or not is an assumption which you can only know after health assessments. Whether they are still risk for a heart attack, can only be known after relevant risk factors have been assessed. This has already been repeated at least twice in the thread. Just by reading what the OP has written, 750mg test for a year with no break, you know - not assume - they aren't healthy... Why? You don't need to be a doctor to know...
    -Ender- likes this.

  21. #21
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.L View Post
    Do you want proof I'm a medical doctor? Yes doctors can use the word ASSUME, I assume the person has no medical conditions since he hasn't mentioned any and he's 23, which if you were a doctor, you would know most people are healthy at this age and without signs or symptoms there is not need to do an EKG. I can't say he has or does not have a medical condition since I don't know him but I can ASSUME. You are not a doctor and you are giving the wrong advice to people. You are just mad I expose your lack of knowledge on the subject, so stick to your field which of course it's not medical related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.L View Post
    You guys think you know more than a real doctor LOL "Heart attacks are more common in people than previously believed" That statement alone shows the ignorance this guy has on the matter, you know nothing about the epidemiology or pathophysiology of a myocardial infarction (heart attack for you). I'm not going to discuss with non doctors who think a healthy 23 year old will get a heart attack. Go google risk factors for Myocardial Infarction, you won't find testosterone there but like I said in the first post, in higher dosages it may become a risk factor even do it's not proven in studies, the American Heart Association does not even mention it as a risk factor. Go ask your personal doctor if a normal healthy 23 year old should get a cardiac assessment, he will laugh in your face. Go read a book for once you cookie cutter pseudo-doctors.
    Your advice is about as great as your people skills. Is there a "book" about bedside manner? Perhaps you should give that a read, Dr. Lippy.

    Other than usage of 750mg of test you have no goddamn idea what the OP might be into. He could mainlining Viagra and running a bag of cocaine up his nose daily. Last I checked: that behavior can lead to some Cardiac concerns.

    What you fail to understand is that there may be another couple hundred fellas with similar concerns that read your posts in the next decade and "ASSUME" that they are fine also. This forum has a pretty long reach.

    -err to the side of caution-
    cousinmuscles and Arcânn like this.

  22. #22
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    Your advice is about as great as your people skills. Is there a "book" about bedside manner? Perhaps you should give that a read, Dr. Lippy.

    Other than usage of 750mg of test you have no goddamn idea what the OP might be into. He could mainlining Viagra and running a bag of cocaine up his nose daily. Last I checked: that behavior can lead to some Cardiac concerns.

    What you fail to understand is that there may be another couple hundred fellas with similar concerns that read your posts in the next decade and "ASSUME" that they are fine also. This forum has a pretty long reach.

    -err to the side of caution-
    Excellent point mate whenever you speak you affect people and their view of things. Trying to convince people you're right by authority (due to being a doctor) you're literally trying to convince and you're giving bad advice.

    A while ago we had a moron who couldn't keep his moron mouth shut, kept talking about how you don't need necessarily need an AI with cycles, some people don't need one even on 2g test. Painful to read and even more painful to see morons praise him...
    balance likes this.

  23. #23
    aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    60
    My blood pressure is very good. I get it tested often and I feel good. However my testicles have atrophied a lot and I do plan to come off soon. I do cardio every morning and never drink or smoke. I have never done drugs either.

    So basically I am concerned about recovery but can't really come off because I need to hit some strength goals. Blood work was almost perfect. I was surprised and surprised by my blood pressure also.

  24. #24
    Arcânn's Avatar
    Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.L View Post
    You guys think you know more than a real doctor LOL "Heart attacks are more common in people than previously believed" That statement alone shows the ignorance this guy has on the matter, you know nothing about the epidemiology or pathophysiology of a myocardial infarction (heart attack for you). I'm not going to discuss with non doctors who think a healthy 23 year old will get a heart attack without risk factors. Go google risk factors for Myocardial Infarction, you won't find testosterone there but like I said in the first post, in higher dosages it may become a risk factor even do it's not proven in studies, the American Heart Association does not even mention it as a risk factor. Go ask your personal doctor if a normal healthy 23 year old should get a cardiac assessment, he will laugh in your face. Go read a book for once you cookie cutter pseudo-doctors.
    I'm going to ASSUME you're not really a doctor since A: You can't prove any credentials and B: if you were a doctor, you'd be by FAR the most immature doctor I've ever seen or heard of. At best, you're a CNA.

    Oh, and nice try with using your "big" words that you think we don't know....but most people know what a myocardial infarction is by the time they leave middle school. If you were a real doctor, you'd have been smart enough to come up with something better than that.

    Stop spreading misinformation before you get someone hurt.

  25. #25
    usernamewastaken's Avatar
    usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcânn View Post
    I'm going to ASSUME you're not really a doctor since A: You can't prove any credentials and B: if you were a doctor, you'd be by FAR the most immature doctor I've ever seen or heard of. At best, you're a CNA.

    Oh, and nice try with using your "big" words that you think we don't know....but most people know what a myocardial infarction is by the time they leave middle school. If you were a real doctor, you'd have been smart enough to come up with something better than that.

    Stop spreading misinformation before you get someone hurt.
    Hey man you're wrong.He has doctor in his name so he must be a real doctor.Lmfao

  26. #26
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Dr. Lipschitz
    balance likes this.

  27. #27
    deusromanus is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    29
    Dr of what? Doesn't matter...

    I don't see how anyone can reasonably expect a medical doctor to display bedside manner in a roids forum.

    There's a vacuum of facts here which inevitably reduces the discussion to posturing and ad hominiem.

  28. #28
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,059
    Yes you are absolutely putting yourself at risk of developing problems down the line.

    Research.

  29. #29
    aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Yes you are absolutely putting yourself at risk of developing problems down the line.

    Research.
    Yeah that is true. I know that this is not recommended at all, but I also just got hcg and am using it as well. The only reason that I am doing this is because I have some strength goals that I need to hit.

  30. #30
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by aestheticsfirst View Post
    Yeah that is true. I know that this is not recommended at all, but I also just got hcg and am using it as well. The only reason that I am doing this is because I have some strength goals that I need to hit.
    Hcg isn't going to mitigate being on for 12 months.

    It's not about recovery, cuzz you can just about count that as not going to happen. It's about cholesterol, heart, liver, kidneys and blood count

  31. #31
    aestheticsfirst is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    60
    I got blood work and all of those values were fine. Remember I'm on test only.

  32. #32
    Mox_Ruby's Avatar
    Mox_Ruby is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario
    Posts
    27
    Lots of men take doses like that for years. My best friend was on Tren for 9 straight months, his test dose is always over 400 and its been like that for a decade. The amount of test you can "safely" take is person specific. Keep in mind, the blood work we do only tells us if something's is fucked. Something has to already be an issue to show up. Its like looking for smoke as your fire protection. it works, but its kind of wreck less.

    There have been actual medical studies done by bonified doctors, published and peer reviewed where they gave regular people, ladys some of them, over 100mg of anadrol a day for like 6 months. google it, it gets linked all over the place, there are a bunch of them.

    There is a steroid doctor on the RX muscle YouTube channel that takes questions from people and answers them. Watch all his videos, they are only about 20 min each and perfect for a cardio session. He gives his real medical opinion. in one of his videos he talks about some men safely taking over 600 a week. HE does not recommend behaviour like that but he gives an actial medical opinion. IF I recall correctly, with hormones is not so much about the dose, its the duration.

    750mg a week isn't horrible IF you are not getting a side effect that can take you out.

    IF you lipids are ok, and your liver is doing ok, and your BP is not wackadoo AND your blood thickness isn't creeping up, AND you are not getting cystic acne.

    then you can make the ASSUMPTION (within reason and to the best of your knowledge) that you are ok crusing at 750mg a week.

    Me personally, on anything over 400mg / week for an extended time, my blood pressure goes up, and after about 6 months my blood thickness starts to raise past the reference range. I get some sides, its not a safe level for me. An ace inhibitor and regular blood donation gets past the sides but the sides are there, my body is pissed and doesn't like that mg/week number.

    Sounds like your body is ok with it (750).

    I say keep running bloods and stay at that number if you feel ok, and can afford it, and don't want kids.

    I am a confirmed moron though, take my advice with a shot of parabolin.

    https://imgur.com/1XD0i1m
    Last edited by Mox_Ruby; 08-16-2018 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Added a pick of me.

  33. #33
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Mox_Ruby View Post
    Lots of men take doses like that for years. My best friend was on Tren for 9 straight months, his test dose is always over 400 and its been like that for a decade. The amount of test you can "safely" take is person specific. Keep in mind, the blood work we do only tells us if something's is fucked. Something has to already be an issue to show up. Its like looking for smoke as your fire protection. it works, but its kind of wreck less.

    There have been actual medical studies done by bonified doctors, published and peer reviewed where they gave regular people, ladys some of them, over 100mg of anadrol a day for like 6 months. google it, it gets linked all over the place, there are a bunch of them.

    There is a steroid doctor on the RX muscle YouTube channel that takes questions from people and answers them. Watch all his videos, they are only about 20 min each and perfect for a cardio session. He gives his real medical opinion. in one of his videos he talks about some men safely taking over 600 a week. HE does not recommend behaviour like that but he gives an actial medical opinion. IF I recall correctly, with hormones is not so much about the dose, its the duration.

    750mg a week isn't horrible IF you are not getting a side effect that can take you out.

    IF you lipids are ok, and your liver is doing ok, and your BP is not wackadoo AND your blood thickness isn't creeping up, AND you are not getting cystic acne.

    then you can make the ASSUMPTION (within reason and to the best of your knowledge) that you are ok crusing at 750mg a week.

    Me personally, on anything over 400mg / week for an extended time, my blood pressure goes up, and after about 6 months my blood thickness starts to raise past the reference range. I get some sides, its not a safe level for me. An ace inhibitor and regular blood donation gets past the sides but the sides are there, my body is pissed and doesn't like that mg/week number.

    Sounds like your body is ok with it (750).

    I say keep running bloods and stay at that number if you feel ok, and can afford it, and don't want kids.

    I am a confirmed moron though, take my advice with a shot of parabolin.

    https://imgur.com/1XD0i1m
    People's opinions are not a decision maker on what's safe and what isn't. There is already research on this matter and it is clear cut, there is a dose dependent rise in hematocrit/hemoglobin and it keeps rising with time. Donating blood is not always an option as there are other factors that come in to play like iron levels and your other blood counts. I am not talking about cycle level dosages, these side effects are seen within high end TRT dosages. So staying healthy from a blood count perspective is not as simple as just donating blood.

    Dave palumbo has a great channel but he is not a doctor.

    The reason steroids are taken in cycles is because they do not work indefinitely, in terms of gaining muscle/strength. Your body accustoms to the drug and gains come to an end. Whether you choose to continue taking the same cycle level dosage is your decision, however side effects only continue to rise.

    Anadrol was indeed used to treat things like anemia however if you read the studies you would have known why it was discontinued. It also sounds like you have never tried anadrol at 100mg per day for 6 weeks let alone 6 months, fucking troll, that can send someone to the ER...

    Funny how these 1 post members pop up and make these recommendations huh?

  34. #34
    Mox_Ruby's Avatar
    Mox_Ruby is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario
    Posts
    27
    There is already research on this matter and it is clear cut, there is a dose dependent rise in hematocrit/hemoglobin and it keeps rising with time.


    Did you read what I wrote man? My experience is similar to what you responded. I get sides that rise over time. Blood thickness.

    The sides people get are person specific . Some people can run large doses for a long time and they are fine. They don't get the sides. We all so bloods, I have been doing them for years. My endocrinologist had me in 200mg a week for a couple of years. My blood thickness doesn't rise at that level.

    He has to watch his side's and make his own decision.

    You can just fire your mouth off any time you want. I don't care. All forum accounts have to start somewhere.

    Post a pick of yourself if you are in good shape or one when you were in condition.

    Your name is in red and you have thousands of posts, I'll value the things you say if you have a body that i find attractive.

    I'm wrong all the time.
    Last edited by Mox_Ruby; 08-16-2018 at 08:50 AM.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,683
    Quote Originally Posted by aestheticsfirst View Post
    I got blood work and all of those values were fine. Remember I'm on test only.
    I am skeptical.
    Care to post your bloodwork??
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 08-16-2018 at 08:54 AM.

  36. #36
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Mox_Ruby View Post
    Lots of men take doses like that for years. My best friend was on Tren for 9 straight months, his test dose is always over 400 and its been like that for a decade. The amount of test you can "safely" take is person specific. Keep in mind, the blood work we do only tells us if something's is fucked. Something has to already be an issue to show up. Its like looking for smoke as your fire protection. it works, but its kind of wreck less.

    There have been actual medical studies done by bonified doctors, published and peer reviewed where they gave regular people, ladys some of them, over 100mg of anadrol a day for like 6 months. google it, it gets linked all over the place, there are a bunch of them.

    There is a steroid doctor on the RX muscle YouTube channel that takes questions from people and answers them. Watch all his videos, they are only about 20 min each and perfect for a cardio session. He gives his real medical opinion. in one of his videos he talks about some men safely taking over 600 a week. HE does not recommend behaviour like that but he gives an actial medical opinion. IF I recall correctly, with hormones is not so much about the dose, its the duration.

    750mg a week isn't horrible IF you are not getting a side effect that can take you out.

    IF you lipids are ok, and your liver is doing ok, and your BP is not wackadoo AND your blood thickness isn't creeping up, AND you are not getting cystic acne.

    then you can make the ASSUMPTION (within reason and to the best of your knowledge) that you are ok crusing at 750mg a week.

    Me personally, on anything over 400mg / week for an extended time, my blood pressure goes up, and after about 6 months my blood thickness starts to raise past the reference range. I get some sides, its not a safe level for me. An ace inhibitor and regular blood donation gets past the sides but the sides are there, my body is pissed and doesn't like that mg/week number.

    Sounds like your body is ok with it (750).

    I say keep running bloods and stay at that number if you feel ok, and can afford it, and don't want kids.

    I am a confirmed moron though, take my advice with a shot of parabolin.

    https://imgur.com/1XD0i1m
    He claimed 100mg anadrol for 6 months is "okay", even for women. Wonder why it says "Banned" under his username now

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •