Thread: Clenbuterol

Zyzzz is offline New Member

Clenbuterol

Hey guys i finished my first cycle test e 900mg and boldenone 600ng. 16 weeks. Gained 10kgs, now have purcahsed some airway gel (clenbuterol ) too cut right up, started 80mcg and my heart rate was thru the roof, shakes,cant sleep, headaches etc. Lowered too 40mcg and the headaches have subsided, my resting heart rate is about 108bpm im still having troubles sleeping? Thinking too bin the shit, kinda feels like the sides arent worth it. Thoughts?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    If you diet straight after a cycle, you will lose everything.

First cycle of 900mg of test plus Boldenone was a hefty cycle dude.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzz View Post
    Hey guys i finished my first cycle test e 900mg and boldenone 600ng. 16 weeks. Gained 10kgs, now have purcahsed some airway gel (clenbuterol) too cut right up, started 80mcg and my heart rate was thru the roof, shakes,cant sleep, headaches etc. Lowered too 40mcg and the headaches have subsided, my resting heart rate is about 108bpm im still having troubles sleeping? Thinking too bin the shit, kinda feels like the sides arent worth it. Thoughts?
    If your resting hr is over 100, definitely not worth it. Did you say it's a airway gel?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys i finished my first cycle test e 900mg and boldenone 600ng. 16 weeks. Gained 10kgs, now have purcahsed some airway gel (clenbuterol) too cut right up, started 80mcg and my heart rate was thru the roof, shakes,cant sleep, headaches etc. Lowered too 40mcg and the headaches have subsided, my resting heart rate is about 108bpm im still having troubles sleeping? Thinking too bin the shit, kinda feels like the sides arent worth it. Thoughts?
    Some people don't tolerate CLENBUTEROL well, sounds like you may be one of them. However you should have started your dosages out low and worked up to the 80mcg, that could be the problem. Start with 20mcg and see how you handle it before increasing the dose.

Zyzzz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    If your resting hr is over 100, definitely not worth it. Did you say it's a airway gel?
    Yea man airway gel full veterinarian clenbuterol gel for horses

You need to be careful with a clen cycle. You don't want to have a heart attack. Start with 20mcg and work up by 20mcg each day until you can't handle the shakes and sides. On my first clen cycle, I started with 40mcg the first day and I didn't sleep for 36 hours! Start slow and build your dosage. Stay on for 2 weeks and rest for 2 week. Then repeat that cycle until you reach your goal.

Thread Information