Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By UncleCurley

Thread: Urgent Clen question!

Enriquesanchez is offline New Member

Exclamation Urgent Clen question!

I am currently cycling back onto my clen , and instead of taking 40mcg, I took the full dose of 120mcg (I take it with other vitamins and didn’t realize I had two more clen pills with it). This is the first day cycling back on, so I was not able to rebuild my tolerance. Not sure if I should go to the doctor or if there is something I need to do, since it isn’t a clen overdose. I’m hoping someone with knowledge on the subject can help out.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You’ll be fine. Get to the ER if anything goes really bad. Avoid any substances for a while that will make your heart beat faster such as caffeine, ephedrine etc. And drink lots of water and replenish your electrolytes.
    Last edited by The God Himself; 09-09-2018 at 08:21 AM.
    Itsallaboutme likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    I've did this exact dosing mistake.

I didn't sleep for 2 nights and felt I'll but I recovered. If you think there's something wrong please go to the hospital though. Don't mess with your heart.

Avoid caffeine and rigourous activity for a day or so

Enriquesanchez is offline New Member
    Thank you guys! Took Xanax to reduce the anxiety side of it, heart rate is pretty fast but nothing overly serious. Appreciate your responses though

Quote Originally Posted by Enriquesanchez View Post
    Thank you guys! Took Xanax to reduce the anxiety side of it, heart rate is pretty fast but nothing overly serious. Appreciate your responses though
    You might experience cramps, severe shaking, sweating, elevated heart rate, and insomnia. On my first clen cycle I took 40mcg on my first day and didn't sleep for 36 hours. I was super sensitive to clen. Hang in there and chalk this one up to experience.

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You might experience cramps, severe shaking, sweating, elevated heart rate, and insomnia. On my first clen cycle I took 40mcg on my first day and didn't sleep for 36 hours. I was super sensitive to clen. Hang in there and chalk this one up to experience.
    Did the clen actually help you retain anything while cutting?

UncleCurley is offline Junior Member
    how thin are you now tho?
    Enriquesanchez likes this.

Thread Information