Dazhy is offline Junior Member

Accutane.Feeling like sh*t.Help please.

Due to my last cycle break hard in chest&back i decide to get some accutane.

Im on my 2 week at 20mg ( finally start to clear)but serious feel weak af , headaches , no energy , my face is hot and red,etc is horrible.Today i hit chest at 50% because i cant with my soul.

Will down my dose to 20mg eod , hope everything go right..

Anyone experience this? is normal at first week on?

Cant imagine how people stay 6 months on this stuff at high doses.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    that shit is strong. there is a reason they require bloodwork so much while using.

Be careful buddy

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    As moose said when on this the doc's keep a eye on your blood work.

Ok as for me, i was ok on it and i ran 20mg eod for a few months while on a blast. Amazing stuff i will defo use again but see what works for you, very strong compound.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazhy View Post
    Due to my last cycle break hard in chest&back i decide to get some accutane.

Im on my 2 week at 20mg ( finally start to clear)but serious feel weak af , headaches , no energy , my face is hot and red,etc is horrible.Today i hit chest at 50% because i cant with my soul.

Will down my dose to 20mg eod , hope everything go right..

Anyone experience this? is normal at first week on?

Cant imagine how people stay 6 months on this stuff at high doses.
    Yes, accutane is very effective but also has it's own side effect problems. I know people who run accutane for 6 months under a Dr's supervision. One individual's glands went nuts and was causing severe acne and deep internal cysts that was very painful. The Doc wanted that individual to run the accutane for 6 months to effectively shut down the glands and "reboot" it in the hopes that it will return back to normal. It worked. That person's face was dry like paper and the lips looked like leather for a while. I'll well that ends well.

Thread Information