Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Pin cushion

Justinproctor684 is offline New Member

Pin cushion

Super stoked my winstrol came in today I'll be starting it next Sunday I'll be blasting 50 mg every other day and 1 ml test c every week any advice on where to alternate these shots of winnie I hear they're kinda painful
    Obs likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When I pin eod, I rotate between glutes and quads. If you're gonna be pinning eod, I would pin the test with it eod, just break it down to the amount you want to take per week.
    Justinproctor684 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    When I pin eod, I rotate between glutes and quads. If you're gonna be pinning eod, I would pin the test with it eod, just break it down to the amount you want to take per week.
    Makes sense to mix the two I didn't think about that thank you
    Last edited by Justinproctor684; 10-01-2018 at 09:25 PM.
    guitarzan likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if its water based winny , then I'd switch from pinning 50mg eod, and take it orally at 25mg daily (yes you can just just fill a syringe up and squirt it in your mouth .. mg for mg its stronger orally as well).

NO Kids . don't go trying to do that with any other AAS or your other oil based compounds . only winny is biologically active orally in both oral and injectible form
    Justinproctor684 and Obs like this.

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if its water based winny , then I'd switch from pinning 50mg eod, and take it orally at 25mg daily (yes you can just just fill a syringe up and squirt it in your mouth .. mg for mg its stronger orally as well).

NO Kids . don't go trying to do that with any other AAS or your other oil based compounds . only winny is biologically active orally in both oral and injectible form
    I learned something new. Thanks
    GearHeaded likes this.

I've heard you can drink it how can I tell if it's water based

Quote Originally Posted by Justinproctor684 View Post
    I've heard you can drink it how can I tell if it's water based
    water based is usually a thin milky colored liquid . oil based looks more like test prop, a light amber oil with a bit of thickness to it.

edit: I'm colored blind so maybe 'amber' is not the right word lol .
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-01-2018 at 09:42 PM.

water based is usually a thin milky colored liquid . oil based looks more like test prop, a light amber oil with a bit of thickness to it.

edit: I'm colored blind so maybe 'amber' is not the right word lol .
    Yeah this is watery and milk colored thanks for that
    GearHeaded likes this.

Yeah this is watery and milk colored thanks for that
    sure thing. plus you'll be less prone to a possible injection infection. water based has zero preservative in it to kill bacteria and over the years more guys have gotten injection issues from winstrol and water based test suspension then any other steroid
    Justinproctor684 and BG like this.

sure thing. plus you'll be less prone to a possible injection infection. water based has zero preservative in it to kill bacteria and over the years more guys have gotten injection issues from winstrol and water based test suspension then any other steroid
    Yeah that's something else I didn't think about makes a lot of sense though thanks

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Super stoked my winstrol came in today I'll be starting it next Sunday I'll be blasting 50 mg every other day and 1 ml test c every week any advice on where to alternate these shots of winnie I hear they're kinda painful
    Yes as GH said if water drink it

I would not mix oil n water for injection.
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 10-01-2018 at 11:15 PM.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That shit gonna hurt like hell, man. Alternate glutes and quads, if you can manage.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Yes as GH said if water drink it

I would not mix oil n water for injection.
    Yep, I didnt think about it being water based

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    drink it as others have said and take it daily.

i had a big difference between ED and EOD with winny.

Sidenote: i hate that shit, my joints still hurt from it.
    BG likes this.

Thank to all you guys for sharing your knowledge with me a learned a lot actually from this thread

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Love the title!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    I really liked winny, made me very strong but that you need to be aware of you may pay a little afterwards. I ran 200mg of deca with it and winny was only for 5 weeks max. I would add it in at week six of a normal 12 week cycle.
    Obs and Justinproctor684 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    would you increase the dosage since taking it orally?

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    would you increase the dosage since taking it orally?
    when taking it orally the half life is actually shorter and its a bit stronger mg per mg then when taken as an injectable.
    you can get by taking Winstrol every other day when injected, but orally you need to run it daily
    BG likes this.

when taking it orally the half life is actually shorter and its a bit stronger mg per mg then when taken as an injectable.
    you can get by taking Winstrol every other day when injected, but orally you need to run it daily
    I would either one ED since injectable stanozolol has a half life of 18-24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    I would either one ED since injectable stanozolol has a half life of 18-24 hours.
    so to clarify for some of the guys reading that may not know ,, at the 18-24 hour mark AFTER injecting Winstrol about HALF the drug has left your system and you still have the other half active in your system (thats what "half life" is referring to). so the drug may be 'active' to some degree for up to 48 hours depending on how you personally metabolize the compound.

thats the reason why when injecting Winstrol some guys can get by running it EOD (though for optimal blood levels every day is better) . and if you run it orally instead the half life drops down to about 9 hours, so every day dosage is def ideal there

so to clarify for some of the guys reading that may not know ,, at the 18-24 hour mark AFTER injecting Winstrol about HALF the drug has left your system and you still have the other half active in your system (thats what "half life" is referring to). so the drug may be 'active' to some degree for up to 48 hours depending on how you personally metabolize the compound.

thats the reason why when injecting Winstrol some guys can get by running it EOD (though for optimal blood levels every day is better) . and if you run it orally instead the half life drops down to about 9 hours, so every day dosage is def ideal there
    That’s totally correct and there is nothing wrong with the EOD approach here. I just prefer to do it ED, but since it hurts like hell I prefer the orals, if I really want to do it.

That’s totally correct and there is nothing wrong with the EOD approach here. I just prefer to do it ED, but since it hurts like hell I prefer the orals, if I really want to do it.
    I hear ya . I'm the same way. I'll load up a bunch of slin pins full of gear and have them ready to go and inject at least daily (sometimes multiple times per day) when on cycle. Right now I'm running some Test E and pinning it 4 times per week (even though its a long ester)

I hear ya . I'm the same way. I'll load up a bunch of slin pins full of gear and have them ready to go and inject at least daily (sometimes multiple times per day) when on cycle. Right now I'm running some Test E and pinning it 4 times per week (even though its a long ester)
    lol, thats what makes our butts a minefield. It has a pip like hell man, I guess you’re somehow resistant to it
    GearHeaded likes this.

lol, thats what makes our butts a minefield. It has a pip like hell man, I guess you’re somehow resistant to it
    I really like to rotate pin sites , so that helps out a ton. biceps (both heads, inner and outer), triceps (just the horse shoe), pecs, lats, delts (front , side and rear), quads, glutes
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I really like to rotate pin sites , so that helps out a ton. biceps (both heads, inner and outer), triceps (just the horse shoe), pecs, lats, delts (front , side and rear), quads, glutes
    How you guys do lats... I have to stretch and no way I could be steady enough but everyone that trys it loves it.
    I started pinning underside of tris and love it.
    GearHeaded likes this.

BG
    But when its injected its only broken down once when taking orally twice? Thats why you would want to increase the dosage slightly?
    Obs likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Like other mention you will just have to keep you injection sites rotated. Delts, quads, shoulders, glutes, etc...

70rs is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently running a cruise/ trt does at 200mg testE a week I'm pinning sun,tue,and thursday,does that seem ok? I seem to manage it better this way over pinning every 3.5 days?

Quote Originally Posted by 70rs View Post
    I'm currently running a cruise/ trt does at 200mg testE a week I'm pinning sun,tue,and thursday,does that seem ok? I seem to manage it better this way over pinning every 3.5 days?
    I'm doing 50mg test E EOD. Much fun..

Eod @ 50mg gives peak and trough only 6mg difference
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 10-02-2018 at 07:51 PM.
    70rs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    How you guys do lats... I have to stretch and no way I could be steady enough but everyone that trys it loves it.
    I started pinning underside of tris and love it.
    I'll load the syringe, then take my right arm and reach across and grab my left shoulder and pull/stretch my right shoulder (making myself super narrow) and then use my left hand with the syringe, look in the mirror and just shoot the upper lat.

in the front relaxed position standing naturally, you can see where my tricep touches my lat, this is about the spot you want to inject into and its the easiest spot to reach.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_336.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	995.8 KB 
ID:	174333
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I'll load the syringe, then take my right arm and reach across and grab my left shoulder and pull/stretch my right shoulder (making myself super narrow) and then use my left hand with the syringe, look in the mirror and just shoot the upper lat.

in the front relaxed position standing naturally, you can see where my tricep touches my lat, this is about the spot you want to inject into and its the easiest spot to reach.

I am gonna try it.
    This mix I have is high pip. Thx

Btw...are your triceps flat as fuck on the inside where they touch your lat?

Are there nerves in that area like quads?

Btw...are your triceps flat as fuck on the inside where they touch your lat?
    not sure what you mean . but where the part of my lat that touches the tricep when standing relaxed is about where you want to shoot . if you get too low the gear has a tendancy to 'leak' downwards and inflame your lower lat and ribs.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Are there nerves in that area like quads?
    with quads I have to aspirate and check for blood and be careful where I pin . with lats I just shoot and go no problem. very little to worry about in the meaty part of the lat

Obs
    not sure what you mean . but where the part of my lat that touches the tricep when standing relaxed is about where you want to shoot . if you get too low the gear has a tendancy to 'leak' downwards and inflame your lower lat and ribs.
    I only mean where my tris contact my lats, the tricep has a permanent flat spot. Flat as in tabletop.
    Always wondered if it was just me or if it supposed to be that way

I only mean where my tris contact my lats, the tricep has a permanent flat spot. Flat as in tabletop.
    Always wondered if it was just me or if it supposed to be that way
    interesting. I really never thought about it. . when my tricep is relaxed the larger inner head seems round, but when flexed the most inner part does flatten out quite a bit as it contracts
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    interesting. I really never thought about it. . when my tricep is relaxed the larger inner head seems round, but when flexed the most inner part does flatten out quite a bit as it contracts
    Ok was just curiou sorry change subject

Ok was just curiou sorry change subject
    may not be a bad area of the tricep to pin though.. pretty flat and meaty there. however I'm of the opinion that short ester gear (especially bases and suspensions) have a slight localized growth effect, so I'm usually pinning my outer horseshoe part of the tricep
    Obs likes this.

may not be a bad area of the tricep to pin though.. pretty flat and meaty there. however I'm of the opinion that short ester gear (especially bases and suspensions) have a slight localized growth effect, so I'm usually pinning my outer horseshoe part of the tricep
    Hmm.

I'm thinking the same.

Tell me this, if pinning suspension or tne, does the testosterone need altered by the body in any way to get to the receptors? Or is it going straight to work jumping on the closest receptors it finds?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information