ChasinGains is offline Junior Member

GP Phenom pharma test cyp question

Hey guys there has been speculation on phenom pharma using test prop in their enanthate and cypionate labelled bottles, I have phenom pharma test cyp, I done 1 shot and got the flu the next day and it lasted a full week so decided against it for a while (I wasn't 100% before the shot, I was feeling a bit of something coming on) so my question is how can I tell if its cyp or prop? Could I of gotten I'll because it is in fact prop and it got in my system quick?
    Thanks

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no way to know that for sure, except chemical analysis. Do you have fever? May be you just got that ordinary flu?
    I don’t think even prop will be that fast to cause so-called test flu.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    It wasn't prop that caused that after 1 pin.

70rs is offline Associate Member
    Cant you crash it,then cook it to tell?

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    There is no way to know that for sure, except chemical analysis. Do you have fever? May be you just got that ordinary flu?
    I don’t think even prop will be that fast to cause so-called test flu.
    To be fair mate i was getting a bit ill before the shot, so who knows if it maybe amplified my already existing flu, wasn't sure if prop would do that 1 day after shot, it is the worst flu I have ever had, was bed ridden for 1 week and was hallucinating and shit lol but as I said, I definatly had a little bit of flu or something before I pinned anyway

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    It wasn't prop that caused that after 1 pin.
    Iv been told prop isn't as smooth going in and more chance of pip is this true? Because it went in very smoothly and 0 pip and I doubt I done it perfect for a first pin

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 70rs View Post
    Cant you crash it,then cook it to tell?
    Not a reliable test. All that tells you is you knocked whatever out of solution, not necessarily what it contains.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    Iv been told prop isn't as smooth going in and more chance of pip is this true? Because it went in very smoothly and 0 pip and I doubt I done it perfect for a first pin
    It's an individual thing. I can shoot an amp of Testovis and it's like nothing, a friend of mine can shoot an amp from the same pack (they come in boxes of 2 amps @ 50mg/ml) and gets moderate discomfort.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information