Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: My prolactin is high

SilverTest is offline Senior Member

My prolactin is high

Hey guys my prolactin came out at 39.34 ng/ ml on a scale of 4 to 15 so its high. I did the test after having severe panic attacks nd anxiety for the past 8 months along with fatigue insomnia lack of muscle strength nd growth, anorgasmia and severe difficulty in getting an erection nd very low libido in addition to nipple itching nd sensitivity Havent done a cycle from 2 years. Going soon to an endo.

What do you think guys? Thoughts?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    Hey guys my prolactin came out at 39.34 ng/ ml on a scale of 4 to 15 so its high. I did the test after having severe panic attacks nd anxiety for the past 8 months along with fatigue insomnia lack of muscle strength nd growth, anorgasmia and severe difficulty in getting an erection nd very low libido in addition to nipple itching nd sensitivity Havent done a cycle from 2 years. Going soon to an endo.

Are you on anything that may be causing a high prolactin reading?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Prami or caber

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Well, not much but i do remember i had this problem also. Before i learned anything about DAs, i ran like 1 g 19nors and i had elevated levels over a year after.
    But as i recall it reduced it self during another year.
    I asked the Vets in here and one of them suggested pituitary cancer, but it seemed like he exaggerated a little.

So migth wanna take a look at this https://www.livestrong.com/article/2...wer-prolactin/
    gymffiti likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Well, not much but i do remember i had this problem also. Before i learned anything about DAs, i ran like 1 g 19nors and i had elevated levels over a year after.
    But as i recall it reduced it self during another year.
    I asked the Vets in here and one of them suggested pituitary cancer, but it seemed like he exaggerated a little.

So migth wanna take a look at this https://www.livestrong.com/article/2...wer-prolactin/
    Thanks man but no i dont think its a pituatary cancer lol if it was it would be much higher than that. Ill check with my endo anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Are you on anything that may be causing a high prolactin reading?
    Im on a doctor prescriped low dose benzodiazepine for 4 weeks for my anxiety nd panic attacks

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    hows your diet ? do you have any deficiencies (like being a vegan or not eating red meat). Vitamin B6 has inhibitory effects on Prolactin.
    people who have poor ability to digest/absorb b vitamins or those that don't eat red meat can have elevated prolactin because of it

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im on a doctor prescriped low dose benzodiazepine for 4 weeks for my anxiety nd panic attacks
    Is it an atypical like trazadone or Buspar? They effect a serotonin receptor selectively, but act differently at the 5HT-1a than SSRIs, adverse to SSRIs doesn't cause sexual dysfunction. SSRIs cause prolactin to rise.
    gymffiti likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ...so they may also cause prolactin to rise

Having prolactin that high almost sounds like a Tren cycle with no prami or caber. All your symptoms sounds very similar to guys that run Tren without prolactin control. Run .5mg twice a week of caber for 4 weeks and get your blood work done again. Even if you get your prolactin under control, you might still experience the sides like anorgasmia and soft erections for a while. It takes me about 6 months to recover after PCT to return to normal after a Tren run.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Is it an atypical like trazadone or Buspar? They effect a serotonin receptor selectively, but act differently at the 5HT-1a than SSRIs, adverse to SSRIs doesn't cause sexual dysfunction. SSRIs cause prolactin to rise.
    Its a benzodiazepine called bromazepam. The brand name is lexotanil.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Having prolactin that high almost sounds like a Tren cycle with no prami or caber. All your symptoms sounds very similar to guys that run Tren without prolactin control. Run .5mg twice a week of caber for 4 weeks and get your blood work done again. Even if you get your prolactin under control, you might still experience the sides like anorgasmia and soft erections for a while. It takes me about 6 months to recover after PCT to return to normal after a Tren run.
    Thanks for this really helps man. I just want to know why it happened i havent taken any cycle from a long time. Do you think this kind of prolactin level is messing up my other hormones too like my natty test?

The first step to prolactin control is to control E2. Because of your high prolactin levels, I am assuming that your E2 numbers are off as well. What you really should do post all of your numbers so we can have more data before we make recommendations.

Thread Information