Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 70rs
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: 1st Cycle

BTheGreat is offline New Member

1st Cycle

I'm 30 years old and been lifting weights for awhile. I been researching steroids for awhile and read that your first cycle should be Testosterone only cycle inorder to figure how the body reacts. But is alright to do a Testosterone and Dianabol for a first cycle? I read that people get the best from steroids there first time. So why not get all I can get than. Please give me your feedback.

70rs is offline Associate Member
    In my honest opinion I would just do test first cycle, for the exact reasons you specified, not only that but dbol is a wet compound, if u don't know how ure body reacts how will u know if ure retaining alot of water from the test or the dbol? Of u and with puffy breasts you won't know if it's the dbol or your e2 put of wack, that's just my opinion, I would do just test,ur gonna get good results just from that.
    balance likes this.

Stevenh93 is offline New Member
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Test only First cycle. Follow that thread you cannot go wrong.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on my first cycle of test only. It's a half half split of test cypionate and systanon. I started with 300 mg week 1, went up to 350 week 2, and 400 since then. I'm close to week 6 now and tbh I haven't seen any noticeable changes other than feeling a little fuller in the chest and not getting as sore. I can bench twice, maybe 3 times a week now compared to once before.

To make this long story short, I would recommend testosterone just so you know what to look for. It's like learning to drive a race car without having learned to drive a regular car yet. Learn the basics and see how it affects you. Then when you add dbol or anavar or whatever, you will know what and when it is kicking in. If you're doing 2 or more steroids at once and never did them before, how will you know what you're body is doing and how really learn?
    70rs likes this.

Thanks

Should someone see big results from there
    1st Testosteronee only cycle or just feel different?

Thanks

Thanks!

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just stick with test. Adding dbol to it will make managing E2 more complicated for you. Learn to manage your E2 on a test only cycle first.
    If you keep your diet consistent and have vigorously intense workouts, you’ll even make huge gains on a test only cycle.
    Gains from Dbol are mostly of water weight and not permanent. Not needed if you aren’t interested in short time happiness and ego boost.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by BTheGreat View Post
    I'm 30 years old and been lifting weights for awhile. I been researching steroids for awhile and read that your first cycle should be Testosterone only cycle inorder to figure how the body reacts. But is alright to do a Testosterone and Dianabol for a first cycle? I read that people get the best from steroids there first time. So why not get all I can get than. Please give me your feedback.
    It depends on what your goal is. My goal was to get in at 17...grow to 40...keep it to the 50s..then just look good and hang in there to death at 80-90.
    If u just wanna look buff for christmas or for the july beaches, then go back to everyday life, u may pimp your testcycle.
    But if u think u gonna stay for many years and grow, test only is best. Cause in 3 month u go again, but if u already have used a lot and the best drugs, progress migth only be done by adding drugs at a level which def involves a significant threath to your health.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I had no idea this was your first cycle guy I correct my recommendation in the other thread about bumping up the dose good work you getting the 2:45 natural

Quote Originally Posted by BTheGreat View Post
    Dbol is used to front load a Test E cycle. Yes, you can make fast gains in the first 4 weeks but it's mostly water weight. It's the Test that's going to grow long term muscles. The gains you're looking for is after PCT. What you eat and how you train will be more important to keeping your gains over taking Dbol as a front load.

Thread Information