Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Adecco dose based on bloodwork

Leprechaun is offline New Member

Adex dose based on bloodwork

Running 600 test with .25 adex ED. Just got my blood work results back and my estradiol is sitting at 21ng so a little on the low side. Have some low estro sides, nothing crazy but would like to be bit higher.

If I switch to .25 adex EOD it should bring me to about 40ng? My maths makes sense?
    Last edited by Leprechaun; 10-06-2018 at 04:49 PM.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Run it EOD. That is the general approach for your dosage of test.
    You’ll see how things work out and adjust dose properly thats what midcycle blood tests are for.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    this is just my opinion -
    Its an absolutely horrible idea to run so much AI on cycle that your test levels are going UP while your estrogen levels are going DOWN . this is the exact opposite of what you want out of running a cycle (if muscle building is your goal). your gains are probably shit right now because of this.

If your androgen levels are super high and elevating (which they should be on 600mg of test) , then your E levels should stay in a decent ratio with these elevations and be going up as well (your body is designed to work this way) . taking too much AI stops this from happening and also stops the gains from coming . your not putting near the androgens to use as you could be had you not started your cycle off by blasting an AI every day.
    Obs likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I should add for clarity - another reason you don't want estrogen levels to plummet when you begin taking test, is that Estrogen sensitizes androgen receptors and increases anabolism (while androgen levels are elevated) .

Estrogen also increases IGF levels and HGH.. when these are elevated the muscle cells have the ability to proliferate (create more cells, or at the least more cell nuclei) . when these new cells are formed during highly elevated levels of androgens (ie, while on cycle) these new cells will contain way more androgen receptor sites (then cells produced while androgens are low).

it should be coming clear why crashing E levels when getting on cycle will limit long term muscle growth
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information