Gl1001 is offline New Member

Last cycle I needed nolva, this cycle I dont?

Ran my first cycle around 8 months ago - simple test e 500mg/week.

Around 4 weeks into the cycle, I began experiencing itchy nipples and tooks nolvadex every second day until the symptoms went away.

I’m approximately 8 weeks into my current cycle (same as last) and have noticed that I have experienced any such symptoms and have therefore not taken any nolva. I’ve experiences gains and other symptoms such as back acne, but not anything to make me worried about my estrogen levels.

Is this normal? Should I assume the gear I was using before is more potent than my current stuff?

Thanks for any input.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your body just learns how should it react to exogenous test every cycle you run. That is why we emphasize running a test only cycle for your first cycle. So yes, it is normal.
    But it seems to me that you don’t run an AI? Do if you don’t.
    Have you got a bloodwork done midcycle? That is the only way to see where your E2 is.

Gl1001 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Your body just learns how should it react to exogenous test every cycle you run. That is why we emphasize running a test only cycle for your first cycle. So yes, it is normal.
    But it seems to me that you don’t run an AI? Do if you don’t.
    Have you got a bloodwork done midcycle? That is the only way to see where your E2 is.
    I have nolva, Clomid and Armidex on hand but I've been refraining from using anything given that I have had no symptoms to make me worried about my estrogens levels.

I've been lazy with bloodwork but I'll be sure to get it done asap

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gl1001 View Post
    I have nolva, Clomid and Armidex on hand but I've been refraining from using anything given that I have had no symptoms to make me worried about my estrogens levels.

I've been lazy with bloodwork but I'll be sure to get it done asap
    Get a bloodwork done so we can see if you need anything. Do you use hCG during cycle?

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    Get your blood work done, my TRT doc told me not everyone needs AI when taking just Test his number was only about 50%. If your body has adapted you are one of the lucky ones but just because your nipples arnt feeling it does not mean your estrogen is in check.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by waltr64 View Post
    Get your blood work done, my TRT doc told me not everyone needs AI when taking just Test his number was only about 50%. If your body has adapted you are one of the lucky ones but just because your nipples arnt feeling it does not mean your estrogen is in check.
    I would just add that , the big difference between real medically prescribed TRT is that the goal of your doc there is to keep all your blood levels within normal ranges (test, free test, estrogen, etc..). so if a doc says 50% of men may need an AI on TRT , its for the soul purpose of getting that 50% in the 'normal range'..
    for someone on cycle . its just the opposite. you do NOT want normal ranges on blood work (you won't grow if they are). You want super elevated Test levels, free test, estrogen, RBC/Hematocrit, IGF, etc..

the TRT patient is just trying to be 'normal' and take test so he can have normal blood work like his normal neighbor who is not on test has.

the guy blasting steroids is not trying to be normal at all . he is trying to be 'supra-physiological'. his blood work should be off the charts.. IF he tries to treat his cycle like he is on TRT and get 'normal' blood work, he is making a futile effort and hindering real gains

Quote Originally Posted by Gl1001 View Post
    Ran my first cycle around 8 months ago - simple test e 500mg/week.

Around 4 weeks into the cycle, I began experiencing itchy nipples and tooks nolvadex every second day until the symptoms went away.

I’m approximately 8 weeks into my current cycle (same as last) and have noticed that I have experienced any such symptoms and have therefore not taken any nolva. I’ve experiences gains and other symptoms such as back acne, but not anything to make me worried about my estrogen levels.

Is this normal? Should I assume the gear I was using before is more potent than my current stuff?

Thanks for any input.
    The body is an amazing machine. I adapts to changes in hormones, like a Test cycle. Test and Dbol on my first cycle. Yeah, I didn't find out about this forum until later in my cycle life. I had SUPER bad backne and chestne. I literally had oil dripping out of my forehead. It was so gross. By my 3rd cycle, my body adapted to the changes in my hormones and I got a few acne on my shoulders. That's good and bad in a way. It's good because your body acclimated to the sides. It's bad because you may need more gear to bring out the same results. It's really a balancing act between cycle gains and controlling sides.

Thread Information