Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member

Prop Working Time

Quick question about Propionate esters. I’m about to start a cycle frontloading with Test P and Mast P.

My previous cycle was with Test E and we all know that takes a couple of week before levels stabilise and the full effects kick in, although I did note in my log that I felt what was a perceptible difference in intensity and energy at the gym at day 4.

How long is it before you guys start feeling a difference on Prop esters? Would it be common for me to literally feel the energy and intensity benefits the day after an injection? Or are we still talking an extended period of time before physiological changes become apparent?

To be clear I’m not talking muscle growth or anything like that, more just the “feel” of being on cycle with that extra energy etc. I’m interested to get everyone’s thoughts

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At the end of the first week of my cycle, I feel the kick in mentally. It is a short ester, its easy for it to increase the serum level quickly. But this causes some fluctuations, and I don’t feel mentally balanced until the levels stabilise. Emotions go up and down so fast.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    test prop is felt fairly quick upon starting a cycle with it. keep in mind that your adding ON TOP OF your existing natty testosterone with another fast acting test. . natty test doesn't suddenly shut down from one injection. so you have essentially two sources of test coming in right now. Plus the test E coming in that your front loading with the Prop.
    things should get kicking off for you fairly quick

Thread Information