Hello everyone, I am currently on my first cycle going now to the 9-12week of the cycle; and im going to make some changes. Actually as it is my first cycle I am not sure if anything in my cycle makes sense or if im missing something or if i should change doses.

History:
Age 25
1º month: started training (decently), 55kg, 9%BF, 168cm
2º month: started suplements (protein, gainner, multyvitamin, pre-workout, creatin, BCAAs)
3º month: started the CYCLE
week 1-4: Deca 600mg, Sustanon 600mg
4º month: Acne started to aggravate (Anastrozol in), 61kg, 11%BF
week 5-8: Deca 600mg, Sustanon 600mg, Anastrozol (1mg) ed

5º month: (TODAY) mild acne, 63kg, 13%BF, changed sust for Cyp and added Equipoise /Boldenone
week 9-12: Deca 600mg, Cyp 400mg, EQ 600mg, Anastrozol (1mg) ed

PCT
6º month: Never done a pct so idk if this is a good one
week 13-16: Tamoxifen (nolvadex ) 20mg ed, Anastrozol (1mg) ??not sure??

The main reason i am adding EQ is to consolidate my gains till now (i read that gains with Deca come fast and go fast) so i can maintain them longer after the cycle. Also because i read it increases appetite, which goes well with Deca.
So my principal doubts are:
My week 9-12 doses make any sense?
Should I change my PCT?
Having in mind i want to keep my gains as much as possible, would be a good idea to add a SARM in the PCT? If yes what would be the best one for that purpose and what doses? And from where should I order to Portugal?
One more thing. The aas im using are from World Champion, Gold Premium. Has anyone ever heard of it? Is it safe?

I'll appreciate all the help you can give me, im new in this matter so i want to know all the mistakes im doing.