RLT
    RLT is offline New Member

Gyno - Unsure if it's getting worse

Basically I ran a few cycles a 6-7 years ago, when I was young and stupid, and suffered with Gyno; but didn't do anything to get rid of it!

I'm now running my first cycle since:
    var 50mgs aday
    clen 140mcg 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
    test 400 - 1ml a week

And I seem to be suffering from Gyno again, puffy nipples etc. I'm taking Arimidex , 0.5mg and 1mg when it's painful. I'm unsure if it's getting worse, or if it's just the pre-existing gyno playing up.

Would just stopping the cycle after 10 days, need a PCT? Considered getting surgery and started again fresh..

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start nolva it will help

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RLT View Post
    Basically I ran a few cycles a 6-7 years ago, when I was young and stupid, and suffered with Gyno; but didn't do anything to get rid of it!

var 50mgs aday
    test 400 - 1ml a week

And I seem to be suffering from Gyno again, puffy nipples etc. I'm taking Arimidex , 0.5mg and 1mg when it's painful. I'm unsure if it's getting worse, or if it's just the pre-existing gyno playing up.

Would just stopping the cycle after 10 days, need a PCT? Considered getting surgery and started again fresh..

Get some lab work, then treat it from there.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RLT View Post

var 50mgs aday
    test 400 - 1ml a week

Wow that's a lot of clen bro. Be careful taking too high a dose as it will lower your blood pressure and make your heart race like crazy and I've seen people pass out from this.

Anyway, if the gyno is painful then your e2 is very high which means your adex is either underdosed or fake because at that dose you should be in normal range at only 400mg/ week IMO.

I would get new arimidex from a good source and in the meantime you'll wanna get on nolva to block those receptors asap to prevent further glandular tissue from developing.

Thread Information