Hello hopefully someone might have a good throught on this , over the last year I have lost 75 pounds eating healthily and working out my dr also had me on 1000iu hcg injections 3 times a week to treat my low T levels I’m 32. He has also had me taking cjc1295 + ipomolin to aid in my muscle growth and fat loss . I have been taking the cjc combo for 18 weeks and over the last 18 weeks I have had 3 weird episodes immediately following my injection . Within seconds on these 3 occasions I have felt my heart pounding really hard I can hear it through my ears . My hearth rate shoots up to 150bpm and I have to release my bowels and go poop , also when I lay down I have the chills and my body shakes this will last for about 30-45 min and I will poop 2-3 times and then it goes away . I get a warm feeling also most times I inject in my neck but I just think it’s strange when I asked the dr about it he didn’t have an answer and I also contacted Taylor made compounding who makes it and they didn’t have anything helpful either . Has anyone ever heard of anything like this ? Thanks