Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ibiza69

Thread: 20 week 3rd cycle

Yeayeayuh is offline New Member

20 week 3rd cycle

First post. Im 33, 190 12% BF. First cycle was test e 400mg 12 weeks. Second was test e 500mg and wini 12 weeks. Ive followed the guidance of an experienced friend up to this point and i trust his judgement. But now my source is recommending a rather unique cycle IMO. As follows:

20 week cycle total
    First 10 weeks:
    600mg test e week
    600mg eq week
    50mg proviron ED
    Second 10 weeks:
    600mg cyp
    400mg Tren ace
    50mg proviron ED

5000iu HCG inbetween the two separate 10 week cycles
    10000iu HCG following the cycle with 25mg proviron ED and 50 mg clomid

Open to suggestions, is this a bad idea?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeayeayuh View Post
    my source is recommending a rather unique cycle
    nothing unique about this cycle really. it just picking a few compounds that he is selling you and having you run them for 20 weeks.

if you were a guy that had more then just 2 cycles under his belt, I'd say IF you were going to go the whole "20 week route", then you might as well at that point just move on to advanced AAS use and properly blast and cruise and learn how to rotate compounds properly.

however, I see no point in you moving up to an advanced level being your a complete newb and I see no point in running 20 weeks either (its a waste).
    as a new user your going to get plenty of solid gains running traditional 8-10 week cycles.

your source is just trying to be 'fancy' but probably has no clue of the 'synergy' and chemistry behind the compounds he is having you run..
    heck he has you on Tren for 10 weeks !! Thats a joke for a new user that is probably needing to grow and build a foundation
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-30-2018 at 10:53 PM.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    Looks like a great cycle.... for a more experienced user.
    Your cycle could easily be splint into two cycles, or like Gearheaded said blast and cruise. (Btw I agree with everything Gearheaded wrote above.)
    10 weeks is sufficient time for an intermediate cycle, as a slower progression of cycle length and dosage is ideal for overall health and long term gains.
    Also why use a long and fast acting injectable in the 2nd 10wks? If you're switching up compounds, why not esters as well? You're already injecting the tren ace eod. Test Prop?

10 wks of tren for a 3rd cycle?...yikes.

I once upon a time I attempted a 16wk tren(600/wk), prop(600/wk), var(40mg/day 6 wks to end of cycle) protocol.... long story short stopped the tren after wk 8. Couldn't sleep, mood swings, pissing with 3/4 wood at twice a night(maybe it's just me on that one haha)
    Take your time bro. Its a marathon not a race
    Obs likes this.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    IMHO I would talk anybody out of doing this cycle advanced or not... if you’re going to run 20 weeks there are just much better ways to progressively increase growth throughout, this just seems like two cookie cutter lean bulks taped together

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I also don't see any point for switching from E to Cyp. They're basically the same thing. He is just trying to sell you more shit

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeayeayuh View Post
    First post. Im 33, 190 12% BF. First cycle was test e 400mg 12 weeks. Second was test e 500mg and wini 12 weeks. Ive followed the guidance of an experienced friend up to this point and i trust his judgement. But now my source is recommending a rather unique cycle IMO. As follows:

20 week cycle total
    First 10 weeks:
    600mg test e week
    600mg eq week
    50mg proviron ED
    Second 10 weeks:
    600mg cyp
    400mg Tren ace
    50mg proviron ED

5000iu HCG inbetween the two separate 10 week cycles
    10000iu HCG following the cycle with 25mg proviron ED and 50 mg clomid

Open to suggestions, is this a bad idea?
    Personally, i think there is waaay to much going on here.

2 test cycles, then on to this... You wont know whats causing what!!

You need to gradually introduce new compound/doses... at this point stick with what you know, run another 12 weeks of test and implement a different oral...

Never take advice from your source, carry out you own research and run your cycles based on what you've learnt/experienced.

Yeayeayuh is offline New Member
    I agree with all of you that’s why i was asking. I am perfectly ok with another 500 mg test e 12 week before moving onto something more advanced in the future. I appreciate all your responses.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... This thread should be moved to the appropriate forum.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    You don’t have to run just 500 test e. Here are some samples of the next step after a basic test run

Lean bulk:
    Wks 1-14 400mg test e
    Wks 1-14 600mg EQ

Recomp:
    Wks 1-10 625 test E
    Wks 1-10 600 masteron E

Heavy bulk:
    Wks 1-12 400 deca
    Wks 1-12 500 test e

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Welcome

lightitup is offline Junior Member
    You should run a wet and dry compound and mix up the orals, and depending on what your goals are putting Tren in at the end are you looking to cut?? Get more vascular ?? Have you ran Tren before because if those sides come be ready, Test E and C and quite close in molecules so pointless to switch from E to C ..... your RBC will be elevated from EQ so give some blood and check ur BP, my 20 week cycle was bonkers but had a lot of synergy to it

This is mild in comparison, just think for a sec if you minus everything on the list and leave Test in those dosage you are taking is what some pros are crusing at

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never take any advice from a source period. They are just trying to make money and move either more gear or whatever they have on hand.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Never take any advice from a source period. They are just trying to make money and move either more gear or whatever they have on hand.
    Exactly!!!! Making a market for his product.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Run that shit.

Start blasting and cruising for life.
    No way out, so be sure before you start.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Btw its the little 400mg of tren that has evrryone shittin their pants.

If you are serious enough to run this cycle, you are serious enough to B&C for life.

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    Good cycle, you don't need the Proviron . Nothing wrong with it other than the price tag, but you don't need it.

Thread Information