First time with HGH please advise

40 year old
    5'9"
    189 lbs
    Lifting for several years
    Several successful cycles
    Last cycle Test,Tren ,NPP over summer
    Currently 150 mgs a week of Test E split into two shots a week

My last three years Ive basically ran TRT dose year round and hit a 12 week cycle just before summer. Im wanting to add HGH at a sort of "TRT" dose along with the test. After my research I was thinking about two IUs a day along with the 150 a week of test e. Does anyone have any suggestions on my dosages, best time of day/night to take the hgh? Thanx in advance for the knowledge

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What I would have done if I were you is to start with 2 IU and stay at it for 4 weeks. After 4 weeks start ramping up your dosage by 0.5 IU every week. And do that until you find your optimal dosage/sweet spot. Split your dosage to twice daily after 4 IU.
    Remember, HGH is being secreted in pulses during the day. And by injecting exogenous HGH to your body, you will suppress the pituitary not to secrete a few pulses. Your biggest pulse is the one you get while you are sleeping. So, you should do your injections at early morning and at afternoon. By doing that, you won't miss your biggest pulse and still benefit from endogenous HGH.
    You should run HGH year long, you won't see any benefits from a short period of use like 12 weeks.
    Do not ramp up your dosage too fast, or you will get the sides like joint pain and so on.
    rvannjr likes this.

rvannjr is offline New Member
    Thank you so much for the reply. How will I know what my "sweet spot" is?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by rvannjr View Post
    Thank you so much for the reply. How will I know what my "sweet spot" is?
    when your sleep and recovery are doing well , but you don't have too many negative sides like water retention, extreme lethargy, and carpal tunnel syndrome.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    40 year old
    5'9"
    189 lbs

My last three years Ive basically ran TRT dose year round and hit a 12 week cycle just before summer. Im wanting to add HGH at a sort of "TRT" dose along with the test. After my research I was thinking about two IUs a day along with the 150 a week of test e. Does anyone have any suggestions on my dosages, best time of day/night to take the hgh? Thanx in advance for the knowledge
    I do just fine on ~ 2 iu of Serostim or Saizen. Fits in nicely with my TRT and puts my IGF-1 in the 400 ng/mL range. Typically run it for 26 weeks or so then drop off for a few months
    rvannjr likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    40 year old
    5'9"
    189 lbs

I would use the 2 iu in the morning as soon as you wake.

Thread Information