Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Nipple pain during week 7 of Test P + Mast + Anavar

loveinthemist69 is offline New Member

Nipple pain during week 7 of Test P + Mast + Anavar

I started nipple pain during week 7 of Test P 100 EOD + Mast 100 EOD + Anavar 60 mg/day.

My nipples will be pain and sensitive when touch. Never have this symptoms before. I think it is first symptom of gynecomastia , right?

I just started Nolvadex 20 mg/day for 2 days. the symptoms seem still the same or a little better.

Today, i checked my hormones and found below.
    Test 9.89 (normal 2.49 - 8.36)
    Estrogen 60 (normal 7.63 - 42.6)
    Prolactin 25.94 (4.04 - 15.2

Actually i plan to do this cycle 8 up to 12 weeks. My progression is quit good. What should i do?

1. Continue cycle and add Nolvadex 20 mg/d
    2. Continue cycle and add Nolvadex 20 mg/d + Aromasin 12.5 mg/d
    3. Stop cycle and do PCT right now. I plan Nolva 20/20/20/20 + Clomid 50/50/25/25
    4. Any idea else?

Thank guys.

If you are running an AI, then increase the dosage. If you are not running an AI, run 12.5mg/ed of Aromasin . You need to control your estrogen and that will most likely lower your Prolactin.

Sensitive nipple is not too big a deal. If you have a lump behind the nipple then it's the start of gyno. Control your estrogen and you will control your gyno.

loveinthemist69 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you are running an AI, then increase the dosage. If you are not running an AI, run 12.5mg/ed of Aromasin . You need to control your estrogen and that will most likely lower your Prolactin.

Sensitive nipple is not too big a deal. If you have a lump behind the nipple then it's the start of gyno. Control your estrogen and you will control your gyno.
    Thank you so much, guy. This is my mistake that didnt start AI at beginning. I will start AI right now.

BTW, do u think should i take Nolva 20 mg/d untill the symptoms is gone. My friend at gym recommend me like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by loveinthemist69 View Post
    Thank you so much, guy. This is my mistake that didnt start AI at beginning. I will start AI right now.

BTW, do u think should i take Nolva 20 mg/d untill the symptoms is gone. My friend at gym recommend me like this.
    if you are worried about gyno then nolva is gong to block estrogen at the receptor sites in the breast tissue itself (an AI won't do that). so makes sense to keep running it
    CaptainJericho likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Strange that your prolactin is high even thougg you arent running a 19nor.
    I run prami basically year round, or whenever i feel prolactin sides. My prolactin is always on the high end of normal even off cycle (probably because i run finastride) Just food for thought.

Thread Information