Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Ending cycle early to travel - increase last few doses?

Canz is offline New Member

Ending cycle early to travel - increase last few doses?

Hi guys, I'm 6 weeks into a cycle of Sustanon 250, and have to leave in 10 days to Australia/NZ on a long work trip. So I will be almost 8 weeks in to a 10-week cycle when I leave. I definitely will not risk taking the steroids with me, so I'm wondering if it is a good (or bad) idea to up the dosage for the last 4 shots (beginning today) from 1cc to 1.5cc. Or am I better off just sticking with what I've been doing and ending the cycle early?
    Also, any input on taking a bottle of aromasin tabs to Australia/NZ in my toiletries bag... It's a prescription drug that I [ahem] don't have a prescription for, but I don't imagine it being an issue going through customs with it. Any advice for this?
    Thanks in advance

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I would continue with the same dosage rather than adding a little more in
    Personal preference, if you miss a week or two than that sucks but without getting gear with you on vacation you're out of luck

Yeah, problem is I'm away for 3 months. Unless I get my hands on some there, I'm out of luck. Was really trying to ascertain whether it's worth the extra 'boost' before I end the cycle.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What about pct? Being crashed in another country with no access to pct is not the best plan.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    You should cancelled the trip.
    EDCG19 and Obs like this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    Yeah, problem is I'm away for 3 months. Unless I get my hands on some there, I'm out of luck. Was really trying to ascertain whether it's worth the extra 'boost' before I end the cycle.
    Damn, you're fucked
    I'm going on a trip and 7 days without last pin is fine but three months? Damn, should have planned this out better
    Can you ship where you're going and hope it gets through customs?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    plenty of guys have ran cycles, cut them short, not done a PCT, recovered naturally and ended being just fine . Arnold, Franco, Frank Zane, etc. for example.
    I think OP will be just fine too. maybe not 'optimal' for his physique but he'll get by just fine

That's where the aromasin comes in

What about PCT? That's where the aromasin comes in. Wondering if I should take it in as is, or transfer it to a zinc bottle and pass it off as a supplement (if it even came to that). My question is whether or not there would be any benefit to increasing the last few doses if I am finishing the cycle 2 weeks early, not whether I should give up a significant amount of wages in favour of 2 more weeks on steroids . I will have completed about 8 weeks of the cycle when I hop on the plane, so certainly not a waste. Please give me your suggestions based on this specific situation. Saying 'cancel your trip' is not helpful.

jaredaero is offline New Member
    Bro, you're overthinking this.

Easy fix. Take your AI on your carryon.

Next, when you arrive rent a temporary mail box or postage box.

Go online buy some head from the UK and get it shipped. In less than two weeks you will have your sustanon or whatever you desire. Problem solved.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

jaredaero is offline New Member
    Gear not head... Damn autocorrect..

Aromasin is far from a "pct" drug. but it can have some benefit to helping you recover natty test production. elevated Estrogen is whats going to keep your HPTA shut down.. so your goal the next couple weeks should be to get your Estrogen levels way down. you won't feel to great as this happens, but it will help get your natty test production going again.

taking a prescription drug that you don't have a prescription for on a plane and into another country is a decision only you can make for yourself

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredaero View Post
    Bro, you're overthinking this.

Easy fix. Take your AI on your carryon.

Next, when you arrive rent a temporary mail box or postage box.

Go online buy some head from the UK and get it shipped. In less than two weeks you will have your sustanon or whatever you desire. Problem solved.

You know how hard it is to get steroids into Australia?

In nine out of 10 domestic Labs there are producing garbage

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure why you’d be willing to risk bringing in aromasin but not pct?? I wouldn’t mess with Australian customs that’s just me though.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Not sure why you’d be willing to risk bringing in aromasin but not pct?? I wouldn’t mess with Australian customs that’s just me though.
    I don't have Nolvadex or Clomid. I assume these would be in the same category of drug in customs' eyes anyway, no? Do you think I'm better off leaving it at home and trying to find something in New Zealand (Australia is first stop, but brief)? I then risk finding nothing and having no AI whatsoever. What to do??

So I'm thinking it's a 'no' on the dosage increase question? LOL

I don't have Nolvadex or Clomid. I assume these would be in the same category of drug in customs' eyes anyway, no? Do you think I'm better off leaving it at home and trying to find something in New Zealand (Australia is first stop, but brief)? I then risk finding nothing and having no AI whatsoever. What to do??

So I'm thinking it's a 'no' on the dosage increase question? LOL
    If it were me I'd keep things simple..
    I would drop my test now. I would run the AI at a moderately high dosage until the day i leave for the trip. I would let my natty test levels recover and leave it at that.
    Arcānn likes this.

Hi guys, I'm 6 weeks into a cycle of Sustanon 250, and have to leave in 10 days to Australia/NZ on a long work trip. So I will be almost 8 weeks in to a 10-week cycle when I leave. I definitely will not risk taking the steroids with me, so I'm wondering if it is a good (or bad) idea to up the dosage for the last 4 shots (beginning today) from 1cc to 1.5cc. Or am I better off just sticking with what I've been doing and ending the cycle early?
    Also, any input on taking a bottle of aromasin tabs to Australia/NZ in my toiletries bag... It's a prescription drug that I [ahem] don't have a prescription for, but I don't imagine it being an issue going through customs with it. Any advice for this?
    Thanks in advance
    I would pin the Sus at the normal dose until I have to leave and take the Nolva/Clomid with me on the trip. They're pills so you can just stick them in a vial of pills. Like those 7 day partitioned pill holders. Use the first few days of your trip as a rest period and start the PCT routine.

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Bring it all with you mate, we don’t care over here! (Joking, we are pretty strict just like the US)

If you are going to bring Aromasin then bring PCT drugs as I believe they would be in the same category, but obviously that’s a call you make on whether you want the risk or not. Someone I know just went to America and flew around and back to Australia with Etizolam and Valium tablets that he had no prescription for, and had absolutely no issues, just saying.

If you need help getting stuff over here it’s pretty simple and we have some decent labs and resources from my experiences if you were to try and continue the cycle or get PCT drugs over here

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Don't overdose, better stick with what you have reached. You can always plan another longer cycle next time.
    Dunno about how to pct in this case though due to the strict custom service regulation in Australia. Maybe you should find some health care professional there.
    Last edited by Testlolblast; 11-17-2018 at 06:20 AM.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I've flown through the States and into Canada before with 'meds' that are script-only in those countries. Come to think of it, I've done that in Australia and NZ before too.
    So I will keep the dosage as is then.
    I'm obviously fairly new to this whole thing, so the post-cycle stuff I find bloody confusing. I'm not sure I could get Nolvadex or Clomid at this late stage, but let's say I could, how much added benefit would there be to taking those (do they have to be stacked?) as opposed to aromasin . I was initially under the impression that all three were anti-estro breast cancer drugs, but further research suggests they are not created equal. I had aromasin suggested to me, so that's what I went with.
    Being that I'm far from being a habitual user, and that the cycle will have been 8 weeks as opposed to 10 or 12, would you think aromasin will be good enough?
    A friend who does this a lot suggested a shot of HCG . He said it's a one-off shot (but to the stomach - yikes!). Would that be a better alternative if I could get it and get the shot on the last day before traveling? Would this eliminate the need for other PCT/AI drugs? Thanks for all your advice so far!

Thanks guys. Yeah, I've flown through the States and into Canada before with 'meds' that are script-only in those countries. Come to think of it, I've done that in Australia and NZ before too.
    So I will keep the dosage as is then.
    I'm obviously fairly new to this whole thing, so the post-cycle stuff I find bloody confusing. I'm not sure I could get Nolvadex or Clomid at this late stage, but let's say I could, how much added benefit would there be to taking those (do they have to be stacked?) as opposed to aromasin . I was initially under the impression that all three were anti-estro breast cancer drugs, but further research suggests they are not created equal. I had aromasin suggested to me, so that's what I went with.
    Being that I'm far from being a habitual user, and that the cycle will have been 8 weeks as opposed to 10 or 12, would you think aromasin will be good enough?
    A friend who does this a lot suggested a shot of HCG. He said it's a one-off shot (but to the stomach - yikes!). Would that be a better alternative if I could get it and get the shot on the last day before traveling? Would this eliminate the need for other PCT/AI drugs? Thanks for all your advice so far!

at this stage, to be perfectly blunt, you are all over the map and have not a clue what you are doing.

- you should of been taking HCG , or at least had it, and started using it at least mid way through your cycle up until PCT. HCG mimics leutinizing hormone in the body and will help your testes stay 'active' while your on cycle (which will be shut down if not used).
    a sub-q insulin needle shot in the stomach is the simplest of all shots that we do. theres nothing yikes about it.
    - your Aromasin is an AI . it blocks an enzyme in your body (aromatase enzyme) from converting test into estrogen. you have this on hand and use it only if needed during the cycle. and then use it at the end of a cycle going into pct.
    - PCT , post cycle therapy drugs are Clomid and Nolva . these are not AI's like your aromasin is , these are SERMS (selective estrogen receptor modulators) that work at the receptor level and in the brain. they will blunt estrogen and via feedback loops help stimulate natural test production.

take your off time and do plenty of research before running a cycle again.

my advice as to what to do now is to keep it very very simple.

- stop injecting test. run your AI at a moderate dosage up until the day you leave. this will help keep the exogenous test you have floating around now from overly converting to estrogen. having lower estrogen will increase your chances of naturally recovering natty test production. and then just wait and recover naturally. no need to take more drugs. enjoy your trip and read up on proper AAS use in your free time.

Thread Information