Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Injection Tracker App. Anyone like this idea?

I personally like having an electronic log with a body map, section for notes, and reminders. helps me remember how much and when i last pinned. i have a really bad habit of forgetting and i hate not slowly ramping up.

anyone know a good work out log with features that show appropriate rest times and possibly [it's a long shot] calories burned?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I use Jefit and Samsung health at the same time. Jefit keeps track of my workouts and rest times and Samsung Health tracks the calories. You just have to select when from Samsung health you want to track. I also have a Samsung Gear Frontier for cardio that lets me know how I am doing.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    There are several apps out there for steroid injection timing and dosage on the Google Play Store. They don't all have the greatest reviews. I have always found it useful to just write it down on my calendar in the walk in closet. I see it everyday. The problem with apps is the notifications don't always work after updates or sometimes at all.

Thread Information