Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: High heart rate on test cycle?

99JT is offline Member

High heart rate on test cycle?

My resting heart rate has been about 84 and when working out it I have checked it and it was around 140 within a minute of lifting. Not sure if it's anxiety but I just noticed it and it seems to jump after checking it. Also my BP is 120/73 which I think is pretty good.

mxgregg3544 is offline Junior Member
    Test will raise your pulse level and bp.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thats normal imho. Resting heart rate is the important one. Also your breathing pattern will affect your HR

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by KCMann View Post
    My resting heart rate has been about 84 and when working out it I have checked it and it was around 140 within a minute of lifting. Not sure if it's anxiety but I just noticed it and it seems to jump after checking it. Also my BP is 120/73 which I think is pretty good.
    What was it before cycle?

Cardarine is the best there is for lowering heart rate. Lowers mine 20 beats each time.
    I dont see why test should increase heart beat. BP will in increase if e2 isnt controlled. If so it should not increase BP.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

99JT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    What was it before cycle?

Cardarine is the best there is for lowering heart rate. Lowers mine 20 beats each time.
    I dont see why test should increase heart beat. BP will in increase if e2 isnt controlled. If so it should not increase BP.

its been a while since i checked it last but normally the low 70's. i also just started taking cardarine a few days ago.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by KCMann View Post
    its been a while since i checked it last but normally the low 70's. i also just started taking cardarine a few days ago.
    Ok. BP is most important though. Says alot about the condition of your arteries. Very tricky to deal with.
    Heart beat is the state of your heart. So if high, it just could be fixed with cardio! In rare cases your heart has become sloppy, but for a non pushing GHfreak, non heavy rec drugs user with ok family history, its very very rare.

Test raises your red blood cell count. When I'm on a big cycle, my hematocrit gets way the heck up there and I have to donate blood and sometimes even bleed myself. Your heart's experiencing a higher load so your HR will rise quickly when you start to exercise. There's a slew of metabolic actions going on in your body and your heart has to pump food, oxygen, etc. to all the cells in your body.
    KennyJ and K train like this.

99JT is offline Member
    im thinking it was stress and anxiety it came back down into the 60's then i went to the dentist and the checked my BP and it was 148/100 and then my heart rate jumped back up for 2 days. i checked my BP with 2 other monitors and and everything was good.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    AAS could cause sodium retention increasing blood volemia. This, together other elements told by previous guys in comments, could affect HR.

Thread Information