Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Dbol - hungry or not??

ads21 is offline Junior Member

Question Dbol - hungry or not??

I just started dbol today, 30mg split into 3 x 10mgs. I haven't stopped eating!! I've eaten 2 chicken breasts a tonne of fruit and vegetables protein snacks and shakes etc.. And I'm still hungry!

You type in Google 'dbol kills my hunger' and you get sqwillions of people stating Dbol suppresses their appetite and they can't eat...

Type in Google 'Dbol makes me hungry' and you get people saying that they're eating like a horse since introducing Dbol...

There's definitely been a huge increase in appetite since starting Dbol, why are there so many people saying that it suppresses their appetite?

you just started it... maybe after a few days your appetite may decrease

point being... I wouldn't be drawing any conclusions so early into your DBOL run
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 04-01-2019 at 05:23 AM.
    Family_guy likes this.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, I had a friend who once said Dbol increases my appetite.
    Everybody is different and this is not a neurologically active compound (at least not directly), so not having one of the so-called "side"-effects is not a big deal or an indicator of bunk gear.
    Appetite killing effect of Dbol most probably comes from the notable strain Dbol puts on your liver. And an unhappy liver means you won't want to eat much. Like Dog said, give some time before you draw any conclusion, your liver may still be happy

ads21 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Well, I had a friend who once said Dbol increases my appetite.
    Everybody is different and this is not a neurologically active compound (at least not directly), so not having one of the so-called "side"-effects is not a big deal or an indicator of bunk gear.
    Appetite killing effect of Dbol most probably comes from the notable strain Dbol puts on your liver. And an unhappy liver means you won't want to eat much. Like Dog said, give some time before you draw any conclusion, your liver may still be happy
    Ahhhhh, yea, maybe exactly that.. My liver is still 'happy'

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive heard it both ways actually. Some say an increase in appetite while others report the complete opposite.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Right now 75mg is giving me huge appetite.

Thread Information