Applepie is offline New Member

aromatizing inhibitor and 5 alpha-Reductase inhibitors at the same time

What happen if I take both AI and 5-ARI while on Test?

I was on TestE and 5-ARI because I wanted minimize hairloss and acne. But I suffered low sex drive because of high estrogen.

Now I wanna try TestE, 5-ARI, AI together. The AI prolly would decrease the estrogen a bit, but would taking the AI increase the DHT which makes me unable to minimize hairloss and acne?

What should I do this time to lower estrogen, but not increase DHT?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Ai blocks aromatase enzyme.

I don't think that plays z role in test to dht conversion.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if your worried about estrogen conversion and dht conversion, and taking the strongest compound there is in regards to converting to both of these things. why take test?
    thats like saying you don't want or like the effects of alcohol but you like the taste of beer so your going to drink it anyways. how about non alcoholic beer.

theres a hundred other steroids out there that don't aromatize into estrogen or dht. heck one of the reason guys will add a high dose of test to their cycle is to get the estrogen and some dht conversion. but if you don't want either of this then cycle with other compounds

side note: dht blockers like fina don't do much to prevent acne. as the dht receptors in the subaceous glands of the skin are of a different type then those found in the prostate and hair

Thread Information