Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Slacker78
  • 2 Post By HoldMyBeer

Thread: Cutting advise

Vomarki is offline Junior Member

Cutting advise

Hello guys I'm on cuting diet for a 6 week without acc
    I want to add cycle test prop 100 mg eod and anavar for a 5 -6 week what do you think about this ?I read anavar only cycle not a good idea
    Last edited by Vomarki; 04-29-2019 at 02:16 AM.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomarki View Post
    I want to add cycle test prop 100 mg eod and anavar for a 5 -6 week what do you think about this ?I read anavar only cycle not a good idea
    Infact you're adding test prop 100 EOD and that's good when is told "it's bad idea use that x gear only" it means ( in men ) that you should never cycle without a testosterone base. You can use Var 30-50mg/ED with Test Prop for another 6-8 weeks. It would better IMHO, to use Winstrol at 50mg/ED due it's better effect on cortisol blocking; you can as i told in some previous topic, add Var too at 20mg/ED for having synergic effect. But check you're blood work before, during and after your cycle to verify how gear are altering your hematic parameter ( mostly hepatic enzymes ) and do not overcome 6-8 weeks of total time frame.
    Family_guy and Vomarki like this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    You have about 7 different threads asking similar questions. I see this a lot with no members, no worries. Instead of starting multiple threads proposing different ideas for your first cycle, just post one saying, "these are my stats, these are my goals, what would you guys recommended I do?" Do what they suggest, and let the vets guide you.
    You already have one about pct, estrogen control, and you've already been linked the "first cycle thread." So you should already have all the information you need.
    But prop and var is not a bad idea. Idk how much var you're planning on taking as it's not listed. But 100mg test prop eod + (I'm assuming as it's pretty standard) 50mg ed is not a bad idea imo. You're not going to build much muscle off it at all, but you're doing a cutting cycle so I suppose not doesn't really matter. 99.5% of cutting is about diet anyways. The corresponding drugs will just make you look slightly leaner or fuller temporarily during that time

What's "acc" btw in your post?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Slacker78 and Vomarki like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    You have about 7 different threads asking similar questions. I see this a lot with no members, no worries. Instead of starting multiple threads proposing different ideas for your first cycle, just post one saying, "these are my stats, these are my goals, what would you guys recommended I do?" Do what they suggest, and let the vets guide you.
    You already have one about pct, estrogen control, and you've already been linked the "first cycle thread." So you should already have all the information you need.
    But prop and var is not a bad idea. Idk how much var you're planning on taking as it's not listed. But 100mg test prop eod + (I'm assuming as it's pretty standard) 50mg ed is not a bad idea imo. You're not going to build much muscle off it at all, but you're doing a cutting cycle so I suppose not doesn't really matter. 99.5% of cutting is about diet anyways. The corresponding drugs will just make you look slightly leaner or fuller temporarily during that time

What's "acc" btw in your post?

I would not resort to steroids , but now when I sit on a diet without them, I have a noticeable visible upper abs, but the small ball in the lower abdomen does not go away and I want to use acc) because of despair)
    Last edited by Vomarki; 04-29-2019 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Infact you're adding test prop 100 EOD and that's good when is told "it's bad idea use that x gear only" it means ( in men ) that you should never cycle without a testosterone base. You can use Var 30-50mg/ED with Test Prop for another 6-8 weeks. It would better IMHO, to use Winstrol at 50mg/ED due it's better effect on cortisol blocking; you can as i told in some previous topic, add Var too at 20mg/ED for having synergic effect. But check you're blood work before, during and after your cycle to verify how gear are altering your hematic parameter ( mostly hepatic enzymes ) and do not overcome 6-8 weeks of total time frame.
    Need hcg for this cycle 5-6 week?

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I would not resort to steroids, but now when I sit on a diet without them, I have a noticeable visible upper abs, but the small ball in the lower abdomen does not go away and I want to use acc) because of despair)
    Oh, you're trolling, got it. My bad. I'll let you do your thing

Sorry I'm not trolling sorry for my English

Sorry I'm not trolling sorry for my English

pgc640 is offline Banned
    If it's a 6 week thing I wouldn't bother with the Anavar . You can take 100 mgs EOD of test prop then, if you're really lean already(like5-6%BF lean) masteron ace 100 eod. Those two is all you need if you're lean already and just trying to finish things off.
    Now if your just going on a 6 week diet scrape that. Same amount of test but forget the masteron. I would take 25mcg t3 and 50 mg eod tren ace if you're of with tren. If not tren winstrol 50 EOD, if you can get boldanone ace or basically EQ ace you can use that, I mean 20 mgs superdrol would work or even 20 of halotestin . A good diet, the t3, oh yeah clen , test prop and one of those others with cardio based in what you need would be fine.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Thread Information